Character information

A/N: PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THERE WILL BE CHANGES THROUGHOUT THE STORY! NOTHING IS EVER SET IN STONE IN STORIES!!!

Name: Naruko Uzumaki-Namikaze

Gender: Female

Outfit: Same as Naruto's except she occasionally wears a medium length skirt with black medium length shorts underneath.

Looks: has three scars on her right eye that reopen every time she loses control over one or all her tailed beasts. She has long blond hair that falls below her waist that she always has in in pigtails. Her left eye is sky blue (Like Naruto's) and her right eye is a deep red. She also has white cat ears with a black and red tip, and a white tail with a red tip and a blue design. But they aren't real, more like chakra extensions that release built up chakra so her body wouldn't get overwhelmed before she learned to control her own chakra. (Think of Naruto in his early beast modes) They were removed physically, or they could have been removed via a Jutsu, as you will see later on.

Family: Mother: Kushina Uzumaki (KIA)

Father: Minato Namikaze (KIA)

Siblings: Naruto Uzumaki [Older Twin Brother By 10 Minutes (Alive)]

Friends: Haku Yuki, Itachi Uchiha, Sasuke Uchiha, her tailed beasts, Zabuza Momochi, Gaara, and Jiraiya. (and later on Sakura and most of her class)

Frenemy: Orochimaru

Likes: Ramen, Naruto, her memories of her parents, her few friends, and the third Hokage.

Dislikes: just about everything other than her likes. She especially despises the village of Konoha (reason below in History) Orochimaru's experiments

Personality: She does not talk much, if possible, less than Sasuke. She hates showing emotions and isn't very kind to most people. Whenever she talks, she sometimes prefers to talk through her mind like Jutsu.

Affiliation: all the hidden villages other than the sound village due to her traveling.

Status: ANBU Black Ops, only because Hiruzen Sarutobi allowed her to do A-rank and S-rank missions, a Genin and a Jinjuriki

Tailed Beasts: 9 tailed fox (Kurama's Yin Half), 1 tailed Tanuki (Shukaku's Yang Half)

Artificial Beasts: 12 tailed Wolf (Fenrir), 7 tailed Phoenix (Fiona), 10 tailed Water Dragon (Aquatis), and the Ten tailed beast ("Inherited" from the sage of six Paths)

Chakra Nature: All Chakra Natures due to Her tailed beasts.

Kekkei Genkai: Gives her the ability to copy any other Kekkei Genkai she comes across and she has inherited the Rinnegan from the Sage of Six Paths. After copying a Kekkei Genkai she becomes blind for a few minutes to a few hours, depending how powerful the Kekkei Genkai, unless she has the blood of the clan in her veins. Like the dormant Uchiha blood she inherited from her father.

Kekkei Genkais copied: Sharingan (From Itachi), Byakugan (From Neji Hyūga), Crystal ice mirrors (Haku's Kekkei Genkai).

Primary Jutsus: Flying Thunder God Technique, mind link Jutsu (allows her to talk to people through a mind link), and chakra chains.