Chapter 15: Haku's Secret Jutsu: Crystal Ice Mirrors!

Naruko's POV

"This mist," Kakashi said, looking around slightly. "Sasuke, Sakura, Naruko, get ready." He said seriously. Sasuke pulled out a kunai, Sakura grabbed the hilt of one, and I grabbed a Katana.

"I knew he was still alive," Kakashi said. "He just couldn't wait for round two." Kakashi raised his right hand making half of a ram sigh and I followed his lead.

"Byakugan," I muttered under my breath, looking for a chakra source.

"Kakashi Sensei, It's Zabuza, isn't it?" Sakura asked. "This is his Hidden Mist Jutsu." I stayed silent, ignoring her and focusing on our surroundings. I could head Sasuke's heart pounding and I put my left hand on his shoulder gently.

"Sorry I kept you waiting, Kakashi," Zabuza said. "I see you and Naruko still have those brats with you. That one's still trembling. Pitiful," He said, talking about Sasuke. Sasuke gasped and looked up. We all saw clones of Zabuza crouched around us.

"Heh," Sasuke smirked.

"Huh?" The Clone in front of Sasuke said.

"I'm trembling with excitement," Sasuke smirked. I removed my hand, nodding to him.

"He's all yours, Sasuke, Naruko," Kakashi said, smiling to us. I started to realize that every time Kakashi smiled his eye closed. I smirked slightly. The Zabuza clones got ready to charge, but Sasuke and I took them out in the blink of an eye. We stood back at where we started, standing straight and determined.

<I can see it.> Sasuke said. 'Don't tell me..' I thought, worried that Sasuke's Sharingan was finally awakening.

"Ooh, so you could see they were water clones, huh?" Zabuza asked. "The brat's improving." I looked ahead and saw Zabuza in the mist. Haku stood next to him. "Looks like you've got a new rival, Haku."

"So it seems," Haku said.

"So, I guess I'm not a rival anymore?" I pouted a little.

<You know you're family.> Haku chuckled. Everyone stayed silent and didn't move as we faced each other, preparing for the upcoming battle.

"Well, well. So I had it all right," Kakashi said. "It was all an act."

"An act?" Tazuna asked.

"Huh?" Sakura shrieked.

"Big phony. Ha," Sasuke said.

"So I guess all that about being a tracker ninja protecting his village was just a bunch of bull," Tazuna said.

"They look pretty chummy to me," Kakashi said. "I'd say they've been pulling scams like that for a long time." I nodded.

"Sure have," I said.

"He's got some nerve, facing us again after pulling that trick," Sakura said.

"And hiding behind a mask," Kakashi added. "Who does he think he's fooling?"

"Like either of us are ones to talk, Kakashi," I said, pulling my own mask up.

"That's it," Sasuke said. "I'm taking him out." Sakura gasped. "Who does he think he's fooling, hiding behind that mask like some sort of clown?"

"Sasuke, you're so cool!" Sakura said. I rolled my eyes.

"Good luck," I muttered. "I'm one, if not the only one, who can defeat him. You may be a rival, but he's a formidable opponent."

<Wait a second. Didn't I just say that?> Kakashi sighed, asking about him saying Haku isn't fooling anyone with the mask. I nodded.

<He's cocky and a bit of a copycat.> I sighed.