Chapter 22

Iris Called me to meet her at Jitters. When I get there she was sitting at a table alone.

"Hey." I say taking at seat in front of her.

"Hey." She responds.

"What's all this?" I ask taking a look at the rolls of gold, with Iris and Eddie's name it on them.

"Return labels for Eddie and I. I ordered 200 to start, but this afternoon, 2,000 arrived. I guess I ordered wrong." She says in a sad tone. "I have so many now."

"Iris, we're gonna find Eddie." I reassure her.

"How? You and Barry have searched everywhere. More than once. And you haven't found anything." She says. I look down then look at her. "I'm sorry. I'm not mad at you. It's just-."

"You miss him." I cut her off.

"Yeah, I do." She admits.

I take her hand in mine. "Wells took Barry's mom from him. I won't let him take someone from you, too. Nor will Barry let that happen." I say and she nods.

Then my phone starts to vibrate. "It's Cisco. I've gotta go." I say starting to get up.

"Yeah, go." She says and i nod.

-

I ran into the Cortex. "Sorry Im late!" I say stopping myself from falling. And land into joe's arms. "Ah! Thanks." I say, with a smile.

"You should learn how to really stop." Joe says with a smile. I laugh. "All right, Cisco. Go ahead."

"Right," He says as shows us Wells wheelchair. "I kept asking myself, why would Wells pretend to need a wheelchair?" Cisco says.

"Sympathy, I suppose." Caitlin says.

"That's what I thought at first, but he's the man in yellow. He's The Reverse-Flash. He's much smarter than that. Sympathy cant be the only reason." Cisco says.

"Yeah, it was a misdirect. Just like everything else Wells has done. I mean, the last person we'd suspect to be the man in yellow is someone who lost the use of their legs." I say.

"That's exactly right, Scarlett." Cisco says with a smile. "Which is why I started messing around with the wheelchair." He says then flips the chair over. "And that's when I found this." He uncovers a circle like power source.

"Damn. You can't get that at Radio Shack." Joe says.

I lean down and so does Barry. "Looks like the tech inside Gideon." I say.

"I measured the output, and this thing is kicking off serious juice. I mean, we're talking enough to power all of Central City." Cisco says.

"Seriously?" Barry asks.

"Oh, yeah."

"What do you think Wells was using it for?" Barry asks.

"I think this was some kind of battery."

"Battery?"

"As in, Wells was using it to power himself. To gain more speed. And that's how he's much faster then you two." Cisco says.

Barry and I just look at each other. Then an alarm goes off. Cisco and Caitlin walk over to the computer. "The accelerator, it's been reactivated." Cisco informs us.

"It can't be."

"How is that possible? It blew up."Joe asks.

"It had to have been rebuilt." Cisco says.

"Wells." Barry and I say with anger.

"Even if he did rebullid it, how did Dr. Wells Tun the Particle Accelerator on?" Caitlin says.