Chapter 4

It's our day off and Barry's playing ping-pong with Cisco and chess with Harrison while I play operation with Caitlin. Barry's running back and forth between Harrison and Cisco.

"This isn't even remotely anatomically correct." Caitlin say in frustration.

"That's not the point, Caitlin." I say.

"Then What is the point?" She asks

"To have fun." Barry says.

"Mm-hmm." I say.

"And to continue yours and Scarlett's ongoing training by testing you speed of your minds by pushing your ability's to multitask." Harrison adds.

"Yeah, whatever he just said." I say.

Barry runs over to Harrison and moves a pawn.

"I'm waiting on you, Dr.Wells." Barry says before running of to Cisco.

"Checkmate." Harrison says we turn to him in amazement. Barry runs over.

"Wait, Checkmate?" Barry says in confusion

"Checkmate. I guess we still have a few things left to learn, Don't we Mr.Allen." Harrison says

A alarm went off and I get a text from this guy I've been seeing.

"Armed Robbery ay 4th And Collins." Cisco says.

"For the record, I crushed it in ping pong. You coming?" He asks me.

"Uhh nah you can handle it." I say. Barry then runs out.

"Why didn't you go Miss.Rios?" Harrison asks me.

"Uh. Not in the mood plus I have to take this important call." I say before heading to the hallway.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey, dinner tonight?"

"Uh I've been meaning to tell you, I'm not into you." I say. Then I hang up and block the number. "Finally I don't have to worry about him, he's so lame anyway." I say.

-

Later that day Barry and I head to the crime scene.

"Sorry Captain, We were at the hospital visiting a friend." Barry says.

"There's nothing missing. It looks like someone interrupted a Robbery." Joe says looking dead at me and Barry.

"Guard says there was three of them." Captain Informs us.

"Actually, there was four. I mean, that's how many I would bring. If I were doing a robbery of this nature." Barry says.

"What He means is...that's definitely a four guy truck. A driver, two more to cover the guards, and...someone used liquid nitrogen to crack open this door, so four bad guys." I say.

"Thank you, Miss.Rios, for your brilliant insight." Captain says before walking away.

"Your welcome?" I say confused.