Chapter 2

Barry and I we're running over to a fire on western and 3rd in downtown central city. I'm going 356 miles an hour and Barry 352 miles an hour. And it's a slow day.

"Barry, what the hell?" I said.

"What did I miss it?" Barry asks.

"You overshot by about six blocks." Cisco adds.

"Ughh." Barry says.

He finally gets here and we run into the building. I save as many people as I can and Barry tries to rescue a little girl who is stuck in a place with a lot of fire.

"Cisco, there's fire everywhere! Cisco are you still there?" Barry asks.

"Barry be careful." I say.

"Done." He runs behind me.

"Boo!"  I jump up!

"Fuck! Don't do that Barry!"

"Haha. Nice suit. I like the purple. It goes with your lighting color purple."

"I know! Cisco made it! It's sick right?"

"Yeah! Everybody's out! What else you got for us Cisco?"

"Barry, it's Caitlin."

Me and barry look at each other and make the face we would make when we got in trouble by joe when we were young.

"Hey, Caitlin. How's your day?" I say.

"Scarlett? You're better than this! Get back to STAR labs now!"

"Race you there!" I say then i took off.

-

I won the race. But Barry said I some how 'cheated.'.

"Have you three lost your minds? Who do you think you are?" Caitlin yells at us.

"Well, Im the eyes and ears and they're the feet." Cisco says. I laugh a little.

"This isn't funny. And Scarlett? You're better than this. You two could have gotten yourself killed! You two can't be running around the city like some super sonic fireman's."

"Why Not?" I ask.

"This is what we talked about: Me and Scarlett using our speed to do good." Barry says.

"We talked about you helping us contain other people who might been affected by the particle accelerator explosion. Meta-humans and aside from Clyde Mardon we haven't found any!"

"People in this city still need our help." I said.

Caitlin sighs.

"And we can help them." Barry adds.

"Will you please say something?" Caitlin says.

Me and barry turn around to see Harrison there. I knew we were gonna get yelled at.

"I think what Caitlin is saying, in her own spectacular angry way, is that we are just beginning to understand what your body's are capable of. Not to sound like a broken record, Miss.Rios and Mr.Allen...I do caution restraint."