Chapter 13

Scarlett's POV

Barry has a date tonight. Joe and I are helping him out, with his Clothes.

"I swear, he takes forever." I say to joe.

He chuckles. "Yeah, and he's fast."

"Yeah, We've been sitting here for what," I say looking down at my watch. "Thirty minutes?"

All of sudden Barry runs down. He has on a suit. Joe and I look at each other, then at barry. We give him a thumbs up. Barry shakes his head no and runs back upstairs. Then runs back down with another suit on.

"If you change one more time, I'm gonna shoot you." Joe says.

Barry dismisses him his hand.

"Good luck!" I say to him before he leaves.

"What about you? Do have plans with Stephanie?" Joe asks me.

Then I remember, I haven't told anyone Stephanie and I broke up. "Oh my god, I'm late. She's gonna kill me." I say getting my things.

"Have fun!"

"Thanks!" I say before speeding away.

-

I went to big belly burger and got a lonely burger. For my single self. Yet, we've only been broken up for a couple weeks. Out of sudden I get a call.

"Hello?"

"Robbery at the convenience store on brand and Paulson." Cisco says.

"Dude, come on. I'm with Stephanie." I lie to him. "Can't the cops get this one? Barry and I are on dates...NOT together! Just clarifying that!" I say.

"Fine, But when you read in the paper tomorrow about that poor little old lady getting robbed..."

"How do you know it's a little old lady?"

"Please, it's always a little old lady."

"Okay. Fine!"

I run out the crime scene and see Barry's not there, good he's on a date.

"No little old lady!" I say to Cisco.

I grab the robber and put him in a police car, then ran back to big belly burger. To get my food. Then just ran home.

-

"Your home early." Joe said. When I ran into the room.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Stephanie had to um...get up early tomorrow. So we just went to big belly burger." I say.

"Oh."

"Yeah. Well...goodnight!"

"Goodnight. Wait!" He yells. "We got a jumper on 52nd and waid, we need you."

"All right."

I ran to the area and saw a man on top of a building. I saw Eddie trying to get him down. I ran up to the jumper and grab him. I ran him to Eddie and let him down beside him. Then just ran home.