Chapter 14

Barry and I are running, running faster than we've ever before. Barry has Caitlin in his hands. Dust is catching up with us, but we make it. Barry and I fall to the ground.

"Scarlett? Scarlett, what happened out there?" Harrison asks me.

"Are you guys okay?" Cisco asks.

I look beside me, barry is checking if Caitlin's is okay.

He turns to me . "Scarlett!" He says worried. "You Have have a Black eye, and your lip and nose are bleeding."

"I'm fine, are you guys okay?" I ask.

"Yeah we're good." He helps me and Caitlin up. "I think so." He responds to Harrison.

We look upon us to a big ball of smoke.

"Oh, god. The nuclear explosion. There's no telling how much radiation we were exposed to." Caitlin says.

"Wait—wait, wait, wait, wait, this can't be. The Geiger counter on the suits—it's reading less than one Millirad." Cisco says.

"But that's normal." I say back.

"There's no radiation." Harrison says.

"Let's go." Barry says. He picks up Caitlin and we speed over.

We stop in-front of a big hole. We look at each other before going down. 

"Did it work? Did you separate them?" Cisco asks.

"I don't know." Barry responds.

We move closer and we see Ronnie's body. He's starting to wake up. Caitlin goes up to him. He tells her his name and then kisses her. Barry and I smile at each other. I look over and see Martin Stein.

"There's my buddy!" I say to Martin. "Remember me? I broke my rib fighting you! Nice to meet you in person." I say with smile.

"Mm. Pardon me, obviously, I need a change of clothes." He says.

"Nice to see you in the flesh again, Professor Stein." Barry greets him.

"We're coming home. All of us." I say to Harrison and Cisco.

-

We Enter STAR labs.

"Ronnie Raymond." Cisco says walking up to us.

"Cisco." Ronnie reply's. They give each other a huge hug. "I missed you so much, man. I shouldn't have locked you in there."

"Hey...don't." Ronnie says.

Harrison wheels in. "Welcome back, Mr.Raymond." Harrison says.

"Dr.Wells. Caitlin told me what happened to you. I'm so sorry." Ronnie says greeting him.

"I'm responsible for putting myself in this chair. You are responsible for my still being alive—thank you." Harrison says.

I smile at him and look at Stein, god. We both look so beat.

"You said you'd bring him back, and you did. Thank you." Caitlin says with a huge smile.