Chapter 26: I love that black laced....

Start from the beginning

Like a leech.

He didn't say anything about it but I had that feeling deep inside, the feeling I was holding up a dam or something and it felt like the walls we're cracking.

Never thought I'd say this but I really needed to cry it out.

Don't blame me, I had not cried about getting abused, losing my job, finding out my mom had a critical mental problem, losing my house, almost losing my life in the process and finally, being a burden to a seventeen year old boy.

"Um, Mrs Alonso?" I called but must voice came out a little croaky "I need to use the toilet"

She gave me a cold glare "You didn't submit your project and now you're gonna leave the class during lecture?"

"Yes?"

She sighed "You're free to go"

I packed my books and left the class immediately, trying my best to act like I didn't feel the stares crawling up my back.

I slammed the door shut the moment I was out, thanking my stars no one was in the hallways.

I sprinted to the girl's toilet as soon as I could and when I did get there, all I did was stand in front of the mirror and starred at myself.

I couldn't let out a single tear.

Not because I was holding it in but because I didn't feel it anymore. It was different from the way I felt in class.

I felt numb, like there was no emotion in me or maybe I just held it in so long and I couldn't feel it anymore.

Deciding, I couldn't go back to English class or any class at all, I went ahead to my locker.

I got my school bag, which was also from Dylan if I might add, placed some books in it and left through the hallways to the exit.

Luck was on my side when no one noticed my absence or even bothered to stop me.

I felt the fresh air hit me when I got out of the building. I had no idea if it was the atmosphere in there but once the cold breeze went through my nostrils, it felt like I had dropped off the weight on my shoulders.

It was a little cold out there but nothing I couldn't manage. In fact, I loved the cold cause it gave me something to think about besides my life.

I proceeded to move in circles, kicking the dried leaves on the ground as my mind drifted off to how messed up my life was.

Could I live in Dylan's house for much longer?

Could I still live with him and act like I wasn't a burden?

Did I have a life after high school?

Did I have a chance to get into college?

If I did, would Dylan also pay the bills?

Feeling a little tired with all the walking, I took a seat on one of the available benches, dusting away some leaves on it.

I brought my legs up to my chest and crouched like a little ball on the bench.

I wondered if Dylan had noticed I had ditched school yet. It was still about an hour before the last bell but he did see me leave English class.

Besides, English class should've ended a few minutes ago so if he really did care, he would've noticed I didn't come back and would've at least sent me a text right? Right?

I w_

"Ow!" I yelled when I felt something hit my sweet legs.

It felt so heavy and made quite an impact. I could feel it begin to bruise but was lucky enough to not affect my bones.

I looked up and saw it came from a beat up black van. It was so old and rusty, I could literally hear the noise it made from just driving. 

How did they even let vehicles like this move on the streets?

It looked as if it was going to break apart.

It drove past me without apologizing.

How rude?

"Hey!" I called but it was too late for the reckless driver to hear my call.

He was probably drunk or something and the audacity to throw what looked like a package at me_

Yeah, I'm gonna open it.

The first thing I noticed was how heavy it was.  It felt like metal in my hands but definitely not as solid and smooth as metal. I could feel it through the rough brown paper wrapped around it.

I turned it upside down and saw a small white piece of paper attached to it.

I'm sorry.

~Mom~

Then I tore open the paper and gasped at the sight of it.

Where did she get so much money?

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello my lovely Butterflys.

Yeah, it's been like a century since the last update. I'm sorry about that, I got lazy just like every body else anddddddddddd, that's just it.

I know a lot of you don't read this cause you know it's gonna be about comments and sharing shit.

Well, here's a surprise.

This isn't any different

So drop a comment and share to your friends and family.