Chapter 25: Effects

Start from the beginning

His fingers first brushed past my skin and made their way up to my hips. He then placed his palms on them. I could feel the heat radiate off his palms through the thin material of my clothing.

I didn't know my eyes were closed till the fluttered open when I felt his warm breath fan my face. He was a few centimeters away from me.

When I thought something was gonna happen, his face went for the crook of my neck.

I felt the warmth from his face on my neck and his scent filling my nostrils.

The temperature felt a million degrees hotter, mostly on my face with the blood rushing to it.

"Everything I do has an effect on you" He whispered while slowly pulling away from my neck.

He then placed a small kiss on the side of my lips.

It lasted for a second or probably two but at the end, he pulled away and went back to pick up his board.

.~*~.~*~.~*~.

Tuesday came knocking on my door before I knew it.

I'd missed school for a few days cause I needed time to heal but there was unfortunately no way I was going to miss prom tomorrow.

Not after I'd told Dylan how much of a hottie Robert was.

I just wished Robert had the power to leave Imagination to Bluefalls before tomorrow.

Get it? Get it?

Cause he's in my imagination so he's in imagine Nation.

Drop it, you're an idiot.

Good news, Dylan got me a yellow prom dress after I strictly warned him not to and I did the honours of picking a suitable suit.

Suitable suit.

Come on, don't tell me you don't get this one.

Anyways, Cassandra wanted to wear red so I had to get him a red tye too. If only, he was wearing it for a person more important than Cassandra.

I just didn't know how I was gonna ignore Dylan for a whole night and he was probably planning on meeting the so called Robert that happened to be hotter than him.

Robert got hit by a bus

Nah

He jumped off a cliff

Nah

Suicide

Even worse.

"Cupcake, come on we're late for school" Said Dylan who had been sitting on my bed for at least an hour while I was pretending to sleep but thinking about prom the following day.

"I don't wanna go to school"

"It's seven"

"I'm probably gonna be late after doing my lady rituals so let's just spend a day at home"

"Nope, I've made breakfast and packed your bag. Just get in the bathroom and you'll meet fresh clothes on the bed"

"Geez, thanks mom"

"It's okay sweetie" He said and hopped off my bed "See you in twenty minutes"

I sadly had to go through my morning rituals yet again.

Sleepwalk to the bathroom while knocking off some things on the way, take a look at your ugly face in the mirror, brush my teeth, take a bath, wash my hair with the cool shampoos, play with some expensive stuff and wrap a towel around myself.

Tada!

I stepped out of the bathroom, feeling like a runway model. Everything went in slow motion, my hair felt like it was going with the wind when the actual truth was that it was plastered to my head and my skin which I imagined to be glowing was pale and white.

I glanced at my bed and noticed Dylan had placed fresh clothes on my bed. A bright blue jeans, grey sweater and wait a minute, underwear?

Did he go though my underwear?

Okay, that's it.

I stormed out of the room and headed to the kitchen. Not because I was sure Dylan was in there, I just followed the the sweet aroma of toast which was definitely not my fault.

Who doesn't love toast?

At the end, I luckily found Dylan in the kitchen flipping pancakes.

I went towards him, snapped his neck and killed him.

Just kidding!

"Dylan"

"Oh hey Cupcake, guess what? I kept soda in this."

"You went through my underwear?"

"What if I told you I also played with your tampons"

Author's Note

Hi!

I hope you loved Dylan's point of view. It's the first time but you might see more of it later in this book.

Don't forget to comment and share!

Instagram: therealdream_writer11
sophia_shodimu_