Chapter 25: Effects

Start from the beginning

Did she just mock me?

"Cassandra isn't that bad"

"Well, Robert isn't bad either"

The hatred between Cupcake and Cassandra was probably the most obvious thing in the world.

Cassandra always whined about how much she didn't like her with every single opportunity she got. Ever since the prank happened, she never stopped talking about it.

According to her, someone with so much courage to prank me could do a lot worse.

Someone with so much courage to prank me back is probably the only person to make me feel normal. Yeah, she did dent my reputation a bit but she showed me what it felt like and I never saw it coming from Lady Nerdington.

Wait, did I just make a better nickname?

"Hey Cupcake, I just made a better nickname for you"

"I don't wanna hear it" She rolled her eyes and jumped off the bed. "Meet me in the kitchen"

"Come on, it's a good one"

"I don't wanna hear it"

DIANA KENT

"Lady Nerdington" I heard him say behind me as I hopped on the counter.

I just knew it was going to be stupid.

"I'm not a nerd"

"Yeah but I thought you were before I got to know how much of a meanie you are"

"Whatever Dylan, I'm not going with that nickname. I hate it"

"Does that mean you love the nickname Cupcake?" He wiggled his eyebrows which is something I found so much problem with.

"I'll tell you after you make me food"

"I know you wouldn't, you're just saying that to make me cook for you"

"Exactly" I winked.

At least, I don't have a problem with that.

"What do you want, Cupcake? Cupcake?"

Yeah, I know what that means and no, it doesn't make any sense.

"Make me anything with calories"

"You know, you're probably the most unladylike girl I've ever met"

"Well, all the girls you know are all pink and girly"

"Says the girl with Barbie playhouse as a room"

"Oh shut up"

"I'm making you salad, okay? It's time to eat something healthy, something different from junk food, that'll finally have a good effect on you"

"Nothing you make or do has an effect on me"

"Oh really?"

He dropped the chopping board on the other side of the counter and made slow steps towards me. Something about the way his voice deepened and the smirk on his face made me feel I wasn't going to like what would happen.

He stopped when he got in front of me and by then, I already had my heart beating fast but not because I like him.

"Y_yeah"

He placed both his hands on the counter, both ay each side of me. They were so close to my thighs, I could feel the goosebumps.

He then proceeded and took a step forward, standing in between my thighs. The proximity between us made me feel slightly uncomfortable but it wasn't something I hated.