Back 2 The Bullsh*t

Start from the beginning

Draya "Seven? who the f**k is Seven?!"

Keisha "Syven Streeter? you know her"

Draya "oh that b*tch! imma f**k both of them up! wtf! you for real? please tell me I'm being punked right now! I can't believe this sh*t!" she said pacing back and forth crying and yelling.

Keisha "I wanted to tell you sooner but I just didn't know how. He even told me that he was gonna tell you himself but I see he didn't"

Draya "and this motherf*cker is in my bed right now! Keisha if you don't wake his ass up and put him out of my crib, I promise you I'll kill him!"

Keisha "ok, I'll help you in any way. Please try to calm down"

Draya "matter of a fact, f**k this sh*t" she ran out of my house.

Keisha "Draya!" I started running after her.

Draya "..."

I ran up to her condo and I saw her pull a big ass knife out of her kitchen drawer. I was in survival mode so I ran to the master bedroom door and blocked her before she could enter. I put my left hand over her mouth and my right hand squeezed her hand with the knife tightly so she can let go. After she did I dragged her out of the house and stumbled down to my condo. I dragged her in and closed the door. I sat up against the wall with my legs opened on the floor and her between them laying in a fetal position in my arms. She was crying and rocking.

Keisha "Draya! Draya please! calm down. You don't need him, forget him. What were you thinking? that n*gga int worth life behind bars. Draya you gotta think man."

Draya "he lied, he lied to me! I asked him if he was cheating and he said no! So much work I put into this relationship and this is what he does?"

Keisha "you will be fine baby, trust me."

She cried all night and all of the next day. I stayed with her through it all. She finally calmed down the following day. In the mean time my phone had so many missed calls from Trey, August, Draya's mom, my parents and even Trey's mom, it was ridiculous but I was so busy I totally forget about my phone because of Draya's mental breakdown. I never seen her like this before so I had to do what I had to, to make sure she recovers well. August rang my bell a few times but I lied and said she wasn't at my house and she was on vacation. He didn't buy it though and came back again.

August "ok, now you OD-ing. Where is Draya?" he said aggressively

Keisha "what you gonna do if I don't tell you? uh? cheat on her again?!"

He became instantly silent.

August "you told her?"

Keisha "yes, she needed to know"

August "where is she?"

Keisha "she doesn't want to see you."

August "Draya! baby? please answer me!" He screamed into my house.

I pushed him out and closed the door behind us.

Keisha "why don't you just leave her alone? You don't care about her"

August "I'm a guy, ok! that's what n***as do! we cheat! if you don't like it then y'al should be single then"

Keisha "wow, wonderful excuse. But I think she will take your advice tho." I sucked my teeth and turned to walk back into my house.

August "Keisha! alright, can we have a meet up to talk about things? It's not like I don't love her, I do but I just gotta speak to someone about what's on my chest"