Yes

Jamaima

     My life is a nightmare. My husband was raped into having a baby, I know it sounds funny 'a man being raped' but it is true. To drug and sleep with someone was wrong.

     You'd think, why not take Zahra to the cops? Well, 1.They wouldn't believe us enough to arrests her. Even if she gets arrested, her father will get her out 2. Reporting her will do more damage to us than her. Why?
She was haidar's ex and he remained her friend even after being married....he was forced into the marriage which means the 'friendship' with Zahra could be more.

      Abba and Uncle Abbas will be disheartened by a woman who isn't Haidar's wife carrying his baby, Regardless of the circumstances. They'd blame him for leaving her in his life even after getting a wife( did a little rhyme there😉)

        I know Haidar is upset and I know he's dispirited but he has to man up and face this woman,hear what she wants and we can figure something out.

     The sooner the better. If he doesn't contact her and talk to her,she might edit the whole story and turn it on him. A woman being raped is easier to believe than the other way round.

      A woman is defenseless and vulnerable  cause she “‘trusts”’ you (air quote on 'trusts'. I know that will be her claim. She came over, Unguarded 'cause she was unsuspecting of Haidar doing something like that.

        We can't risk that happening right now. All this thoughts run through my mind as I lay beside my husband. His little 'afternoon confession' did him no good, although I believe him....He thinks I don't.

     He is emotionally and physically exhausted, I know. But he needs to do something and he needs to do it fast. I didn't push it this afternoon because I  obviously needed to do some thinking myself.

      Why did i believe Haidar? Well for starters, if he did it to hurt me...he wouldn't be so worked up about me finding out. He wouldn't come back so soon, he'd stay with her. He wouldn't keep his distance from me because he see's his mistake with her, he would find it normal to be with me. But guilt was eating him up, He blames himself.

I'll speak to him first thing in the morning. Today was a long day for both of us.

    I grab a fair share of the blanket and wrapped it around me. I need some sleep. I deserve it. ( wrap;a reader corrected the spelling for me. Thank you @ _teepurple)

******

I feel a soft pair of lips on my forehead greeting me good morning. I carefully open my eyes to the handsome figure in front of me.

     "Good morning Habiby" I crook my voice heavy with sleep. He just smiles and pecks my lips.

     "Hey, i dreamt about you" he whispers huskily. I smile "what about?"

      We had a little pillow talk and finally got out of bed to get ready for the day.

    Just as I was about to walk out the door, Haidar grabbed my wrist."Wait!"

    "What?"

  "when you were in in shower, I spoke to Zahra"

    "What did she say?"

    "She said to meet her at Starbucks "

     "OK, let's go then" I say slipping my shoes on.

      "I think I should go alone" he says in almost a whisper

      "What! Why?"

     "Sit" he leads me to the bed and gently pushes me down into a sitting position "Her goal is to hurt you. If we go together, she'll know you believe me. She'll know we don't have a problem"