Suprise!

Haidar

      Another week has passed and all I'm getting from jamaima is the 'silent treatment'. She won't talk to me, she won't look at me, she's became oblivious of my existence.....

       My life is a mess and I know it, I just wish things were better.

      I've received over 30 calls from an unknown number in the past hour,something about the unknown person gives me the creeps.

      I toss my phone to the side and carry on with my day. I return to a message that almost put me into coma.

    “Quit ignoring my calls, I'm in Nigeria and wanted you to know I brought a present along. 'Your Child'”

      My hands begin to tremble and my phone falls, Its Zahra...its definitely her.
I can't breath,oh ya salam...I have to think of something.

     She's lying, she has to be. It was a one time thing...she can't get pregnant. Unless! I wasn't her first time! Oh God I feel disgusted.

     I pace the room for a few minutes, and I feel a warm liquid roll down my cheek.

    I have to tell jamaima. If she finds out....she'd never believe me, she'd never forgive me.

     I need to find her.

    I bolt out of my room and find my brother wasted on the coach (not drunk!)

      " Yusuf, get your ass up! Where's jamaima?" I roar at him

    " Um...she said she has to grab a few things from the....." He scratches his head,still a bit lost in sleepy town

      " For God sakes wake up!" I bark and shake him lifeless

     He frowns "Market. Ha!"

      Not even asking which market, I run to the door and open it just in time to see a crying Jamaima...."What happened?"

     Jamaima

   No more 'silent treatment', what ever Haidar has going on is definitely eating him up enough.

        I remember not getting the chance to cook for him while we were at Shanghai so....I'm making lunch.

     I'm a pretty picky cook so I decided to go be the food stuff myself, I called Yusuf to keep an eye on Haidar while I was gone.

       I picked out the best vegetables and headed back home. On my way I receive a message from an unknown number, reading “I'm carrying Haidar's baby”

     I know this was possibly a prank, someone is pulling a sick Joke on me. I chuckle but deep down I have a gut feeling that something is really wrong.

      I continue to drive and then it hit me,Maybe Haidar has been distant because of this! Oh ya Allah let me be wrong.

    I step on it and head home

At the gate my security guard hands me a box " Ma, a lady dropped this off when I told her you weren't home. She said to make sure it gets to you" he said

    I look at the box curiously "Thanks" I collect the box and head to the door, but I can't wait! Curiosity gets the best of me and I open it.

      In it was a pregnancy test thingy(I forgot the name😅) and a letter. I know the handwriting, although it wasn't signed I know it was Zahra.

       I saw her handwriting the night she brought some papers for Haidar when he missed work. But why would she be here? When did she return to Nigeria? Why so sudden?

    'Same reason Haidar came so sudden' My inner voice said, I shake my head. No! It can't be true.....Zahra is a bad person and I know my Haidar won't do this.

    But then again, I haven't seen him in 5 years and I can't judge that in 2months....if anything He was egoistic. Is he punishing me for saying things to him?

     No! No! Stop it jamaima! Its your Haidar....Your Habiby.... He won't do a thing to hurt you.... Would he?

      Standing in front of that door the hardest question of my life ran through my brain. 'Would he?' I ask myself, tears rolling down my cheeks

       The door flung open and he freezes for a minute " What happened? " he asks

     My lips quiver "Did you sleep with Zahra?"

     My heart fell at my own question, please say No.. I prayed.

      But the answer that came next was unexpected.

     "Yes..." he sobs

     I blink once,twice and I hear bells ringing in my ears. I just stare at him in disbelief, I tried to speak but my voice never came out.

     I just stand looking at him, and when I finally found my voice, I yell "how could you?!" I shake my head and begin to sob " how fucking could you?" I whisper and him shaking his head was the last thing I see before passing out. IMM-FREACKING-POSSIBLE!!!

       Imm-fucking-possible!

     Too much sadness for me.....Goodbye.

     Vote,comment,follow me and share.

     I'll upload the next chapter after I find tissues😢😭

        Zahra you'll pay for this😒

    PS: they sure pass out a lot in this book don't they....😌