'Supplies'

Haidar's POV

The past few days has been the same; I wake up before Jamaima,grab breakfast,we eat and I leave for work.

Mrs Chu gets her lunch and I buy dinner on the way home. She's much stronger now, I'm really glad she's a strong woman with a good heart.

Today just like every other day, I bought dinner. We are currently watching 'GOT; Game of thrones' on the sofa.

I'm not really a big movie person, but If it means Jamaima beside me then I'd watch a million times over.

With her head on my chest and her hands around my waist, my arms wrapped around her in a secure envelop.

Suddenly she got up and ran up the stairs,I follow and find her on the bathroom floor near the toilet seat. Puking her intestines out, I pull her hair away from her face and rub her back.

"Are you OK?" I ask, my voice laced with concern

"Yeah, I am" she wipes her mouth and brush her teeth then washes her face.

"Uhm.. Haidar,can we please go to the grocery store?" She asked

I raised an eyebrow "this night?"

"Yeah I need some uhm.....supplies"

"It's OK,you're sick I'll get them for you" I walked her into the room and settled on the bed, "just tell me what you need"

"No! I'll go myself...I'm fine. You might forget or get the wrong one"

"Just write it down then" I take a book and a pen and pass it to her

She got up and tucked her hair into a bun and picked her scarf.

"I'm going with you"she insisted

"OK,okay...fine let me get the keys" I said raising my hands in mock surrender

In the car she wrote a grocery list and gave it to me, She'll get her supplies while I get foodstuffs.

Something is suspicious about her 'supplies' but I don't wanna get on her bad side so I took the list.

We went separate ways in the store. I finished getting the things on the list and went towards her, she was picking out sanitary towels.....so that's why she didn't want me to go with her.

I chuckle and she jumps
"I think you should pick this one" I say pointing at a pack of sanitary pads.

She glared at me angrily "I told you to get foodstuffs!"

"Well I did! I just didn't know my wife was keeping me occupied so that I won't know she's on her period" I snigger.

She bites her lips in embarrassment and her face turns pink.

"Carry on, I have some things to buy too. Wanna come with?"I ask

"Nope! I know the value of privacy, unlike others"

I wink at her and left her flushing a shade of crimson.
She got her 'supplies' and we went home.

She went to the bathroom and I went to the kitchen, I made a hot cup of tea and offloaded the grocery.

She returned a little later wearing my shirt and sweatpants. She looked funny and pretty at the same time.

"Hey! Why are you wearing my clothes?" I yell

"excuse me! Mr Ahmed... I needed something comfy, And It smells like you" she yells back.

I closed the gap between us "so you like the way I smell?" I asked huskily

She blushes and mumbles "yes"

I grin widely and pull her to my chest "I'm all yours to sniff" she giggles and buries her face in my chest.

"Well I love the way you smell too....its sweet and feminine" she giggles once more before pulling away. She clutches her belly in pain.

"Cramps?" She nods "here, I made you tea" I handed her the hot liquid and lead her to the couch.

" Urgh! I should have got chocolates, stupid period cravings" she whines

"well I got some for you, wait here" I got to the kitchen and retrieved the box of chocolates I got

"Oh my! How did you know I'd want them?" She purred

"Nadia always wants chocolates one her time of the month" I said content with her reaction

She smiled pleasantly "when did you get them?"

"Remember when I said I have something to buy,if you'd like to come along. Well after I saw you buying pads I knew you'd need chocolates" I grin proudly

She taps the space beside her on the sofa "sit" I sat "come closer.." I move "a bit closer"

"What?" I asked looking at her suspiciously

She wrapped her hands around me tightly "relax I'm not going to rape you, I just wanted to say thank you Haidar" is this woman trying to seduce me? What's worse....she's on her period.

"It's getting late,let's get you to bed" she pouts "my stomach hurts"
"so?"
She stretch out her hands like a child "carry me"
I quirk up a brow "seriously?"
She pouts again "please Haidar..." She bats her eyelashes prettily.
I roll my eyes " fine"

Thirty minutes later

"Haidar my stomach hurts...." She started sobbing."shhh,come here. Its okay" I pull her close and caress her shoulder

"Haidar...."

" hmm?"

" my back hurts too..."

"OK I'll give you a back massage, turn over" she turns over and immediately I touch her back....

"Oww! Not so hard, gently...." I flipped her over and pin her to the bed. She gulps "Haidar....."

"shhhh, no more" I look into her brown doe eyes then down at her supple pink lips, she licks it nervously. I gulp, GOD SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!

I lean in to kiss her but she turns her face"Um... Haidar..."

"What! do you bleed from your mouth?"

This woman has been huggy and touchy all night and now I can't even kiss her.

"Haidar get off me...you're heavy" she whispers

I rolled off her and stare at the celling... She should thank heavens she's on her period. I would have taken what's mine.

Torh sannu masu 'What's mine'

Anyways, do you think she was being childish not wanting him to know she's on her period?

What is the next chapter about?🤔

Let's see,shall we.....
Comment, vote and share