Is that a hickey?

Jamaima's POV

     I wake up to the sound of running water;My eyes feel heavy. Well that's what I get for crying all night. If I didn't like this man I'd have cursed him for last night.

     I'm not telling you more,just know that it hurt. My whole body feels sore.

     "Let me get you into the bath" Haidar huffed from the bathroom door way. Oh how I wanted to glare at him but my eyes are swollen and they hurt.

     I shoo him off "Dan Allah ni ka kiyale ni; For God sake leave me alone"

     He grunts and walk over to the bedside "Are you mad at me? I mean you do know it's sunnah right?" I roll my eyes ignoring the pain "I'm sorry baby, did it hurt? are you hurting?" Now I glare at him.

    Baby? this son of a bitch;sorry mà' almost killed me last night. "Let's get you to bath hmm?" He whispers as he carried me into the bathroom.

       I grimace in pain as he lowered me into the hot water tub. I grip his forearm holding on to dear life.

    "I'm sorry....I didn't mean to hurt you" he cooed

     "I'll be gentle I promise" I mimic what he said last night and he chuckles "Did you even as much as try to be gentle? Huh?!" He press his lips together to muffle a laugh but he fails miserably as he snorts.

    "Your find this funny ko? remind me to never listen to you again!" I cross my hand over my chest. You'd think I care that I'm naked, but I hurt too much to care....maybe I'll care later.

       He didn't say anything he just keeps smiling; that stupid smile. "Stop smiling!"

   "OK next time I promise to be careful. Happy?"

"Next time? I suggest you get reduction surgery or you dig my grave. Cause I'm ganna die if there's a next time".

    "Hey! its not only my fault you know. I'm just blessed..." he winks giving me a naughty smile
" ...And you wouldn't have felt as much pain if you weren't so tight!" He snaps

     OH! MY! GOD! I feel my face turn pink with embarrassment and suddenly I was conscious about the fact that I was naked. I placed my hands over my chest.

    "Haidar get out!" I yell

     "What are you covering up....I know every inch of your body" he states, matter of fact. I couldn't look at him.

    "GET OUT!" I scream

    "OK! OK..... I'll leave, you don't have to damage my ears" he holds his ears rubbing dramatically.

     He adds more hot water and I wince "Are you trying to cook me?" I bark

    "If I was...you'd be in a pot. And stop being so dramatic, I didn't force you last night you were willing. Besides you seemed to enjoy it....well that was until you started screaming, kicking, crying...." He lists dramatically using his fingers to count.

    "Shut up and get out!" I throw bath gel at him and he runs towards the door "...and you also bit me" he completed and closed the door before I could throw anything else at him.

    I sit in the tub even after the water gets cold,I don't know how to face Haidar after this. After I muster what feels like enough courage I go into the room.

    He wasn't there. I could barely stand well, and walking feels like a punishment.

    I couldn't go into the closet to get clothes ...so I do what they do in movies; wear his shirt.

    I heard him talking to someone as I descend the stairs,I was about to go back upstairs when I hear a familiar voice. I rush to the kitchen forgetting my pain and see the devil's sister herself.

   I'm kind of glad I was in Haidar's shirt,not that I needed to prove to her that I'm enough for my husband, that i could show him my body at home. Wear stupidly short things, be both Innocent and Naughty. But I didn't want her to get her hopes high on Haidar.

    I clear my throat and they both turn" Oh jamaima, you look hot dear" Zahra's irritating voice sounded. I completely ignore her "Why is she here?.." I ask Haidar who is stripping me with his eyes. He bites his lips then smile,I gulp....I can't go through that again. I should have covered up

    "She's here to apologize" Haidar murmurs turning back to his cooking pan.

    "This early?" I knit my brows and turn to Zahra

    "I was feeling guilty about what I said last night. I couldn't sleep, I wanted to apologize first thing in the morning. Hope you don't mind, Haidar wants me to stay for breakfast....so we can have a fresh start" she speaks so innocently when Lucifer(Satan) is her ancestor.

    My eyes shot lasers at Haidar's head and I'm sure he felt it. He turns and gives and apologetic smile.

    "So...I asked Mrs Chu how we got all the food stuff and she said you were going to cook for me. Good thing you kept your food plan 'cause I made you breakfast" He gives me a cheeky smile and set a plate for me. He's so cute! But I'm still mad at him.

    I walk to the table biting my lips to prevent me from screaming, I'm so sore.

    "What's wrong with you?" Zahra just had to ask. I look at Haidar who had a devilish grin plastered across his face. "Go on darling, tell her why you can't walk well" he teased

    I shoot him a death glare
"Um...I slipped and fell in the bathroom" I lie, no way I'm telling her.

   "OK let's have breakfast" Haidar shouts covering up his little laugh.

     He's surprisingly a great cook. He made pancakes,chips,waffles,toast,eggs and grilled fish;extra spicy.

     "Oh, Haidar this is amazing!" I moan. " You should save that comment for later; in the room"he whispers and I choke.

     "Are you alright?" he asks innocently passing a cup of water. I gulp it down and breath heavily

    "Haidar!...is that a hickey?" Zahra shrills

     Oh no! the bite he was talking about.

"Its a bite" he mentioned casually

    "A love bite!" She squeals."Who knew innocent looking Jamaima was Naughty" she wiggles her brows and I roll my eyes.

      Haidar better cover this up!

     "Oh, she's naughtier than you think!" Haidar purred and I was seething,I'm sure I have smoke escaping  my ears and nose hole.

    "Remind me to kill you later" I mouthed to haidar making him Chuckle.

      Don't worry I'll remind you,I'll help you plan his murder too.

    Haidar is a real pain in the ass.

    What does Zahra want with him?

     Keep reading to find out🤐
       Comment, vote and share. Don't forget to follow me if you like my book.🌸