Who's the hunk?

"Who's the hunk?" was the first question salma asked,oh I saw this coming.

"my cousin" I murmured

"Well,you seem awfully close to Mr.hot cousin guy" maryam added .This two are ganna be the death of me.

I rolled my eyes "well, I don't like him.... but apparently that wouldn't stop us from getting married, Urgh!" their eyes immediately grew wide their jaws hitting the ground. I clasp my hands over my mouth ...Uh-oh.

"Wait,you're marring the hunk?"

"Haidar! His name is Haidar" I snapped

"Well, I'm just saying...I mean the guy is hot, dammit he's a walking temptation"

"Maryam!"
"She's right you know"salma murmured

"Salma!,you guys stop it right now"OK they're just sick.

"Jamaima,why didn't you tell us,Oh my god. This is amazing" well salma seems excited

"well I found out yesterday"

"Where are you going shopping,when are we picking the anko, this will be fun..." now they are squealing,oh God.

"There will be no shopping, no anko picking..."

"Ah,I saw this tissue enlargement cream,why don't you try it..."  Maryam is lack of better words the 'bold one', Salma is less outspoken and sweet.

  "Hell no! and there definitely will be no cream. My boobs are big enough and hell he won't be touching me"

"You are joking,the guy is every girl's dream and you don't want him?" You won't get it maryam he's an arrogant bastard

  "When is the wedding anyway"salma interrupted
  "In a week"

   Maryam chocked on her drink"say wah..."

Salma dropped the cup she was drinking from"what?!, why?"

    After about half an hour of explaining they finally got it,well kind of.

"I'm waiting for ya zee, she should be her any second..why don't you guys come with me"

"Oh I am soooo in,we can order somethings online"

"Maryam?"

"Well how can I say No...its just..." Her eyes were sad, i know whats wrong.
I nudged her with my elbow"come on,cheer up.I know you've always wanted to design my wedding dress but what can we do? we thought by then you'll be a famous fashion  designer"she smiled,wiggling her brows "Actually there is something we can do"

"Nah-ah don't even think about it" she's not dressing me up.

"Oh come on! Just one dress"

I rolled my eyes,I can't beat her even if I tried "fine" besides I've seen some of her designs,for a freshman in college she is talented!.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  "So.....how many kids do you want?" Maryam asked

   "again....I'm not sleeping with him"

    "Why the hell not?!" Salma questioned

     "He's like a brother to me.....I just can't"

       "Mujaheed is your only brother, everyone else is 'like a brother'..... I don't see a problem with you fucking 'like a brother'" Maryam said casually shrugging her shoulders.

        "Maryam, filter!" Salma scolded

      She rolls her eyes "Oh please, I'd total sleep with the hottie ...."

     "OK! Enough Chit chat ladies...let's go shopping!" Ya zee said startling us all.

       Time to go shopping!

        Comment,vote and share❤