See you in 3 days

Jamaima

      I have slept for about 13-14 hours now,I woke up this morning feeling like a new human being. Fully recharged.

      I get off my bed and search for my ribbon, I gat to put my hair in a bun. I find it on my mirror desk, I pause for a minute to examine myself.

     My body has changed since the 'therapist' arrived. I have to say, I look amazing. My skin is glowing, my boobs look bigger.... A knock on the door interrupts my thoughts.

     " Come in!" I yell and pack my hair in a fist. I spin to see the intruder and boom! Its him.

    I just hold my hair and blink stupidly

      "You're still alive?! Oh thank heavens" he sighs dramatically placing his hand over his chest in mock relief.

"Want help with that?" he points at my hands which is hanging up in my hair and walks over

   He grabs the ribbon before I could object, turns me around with my back to him.

    "You have lovely hair" he comments as he wraps my hair in a loose bun

      "Why are you here?"

      He places his head on my shoulder and looks at me through the mirror. "I missed you" he whispers and I shudder.

      "Leave my room..." He places his finger on my lips

     "Shh..." I look at him and he smiles

     "You hair smells nice, like coconuts" he murmurs excitedly. I don't know what he's excited about, maybe he likes coconuts

    "Its coconut oil genius. You like it?" I mentally spank myself immediately the words left my mouth.

      But he said nothing. He kissed my neck and pulled down my bun.

      "Do it yourself, mine is too loose" he walks out like nothing.

       I lock the door and sit on my bed, then realizing I was in pyjama pants and a tank top when he came in. I cringe.... He saw me in my sleepy mess. Bed hair, swollen eyes and sleep clothes and I just died

*****

After rebooting from the shame,I took my shower,dressed my bed,took a deep breath and opened the door. Y'all know I needed it and with what Haidar pulled earlier today I wore a big ass hoodie and wide pants. I can't risk it.

    I went downstairs to the breakfast table and sat next to Abbuu,my nanny. Yes, I have a nanny. Having two working parents earns you one.

    She has been my nanny since I was ...I donno a baby. I've known her all my life she's like family.I've never actually known the lady's name I used to call her abbuu when I was little,I still do.

      Sitting next to Abbuu was the only way to avoid Haidar. I can not look at him after this morning. Well that was till he dropped the bomb and I could not stop looking at him.

    Haidar's POV

     I don't know what came over me. I was going to tell her and leave. But she looked cute with bed hair, the whole ' kiss on the neck thing' I had no idea where it came from. Maybe from her question of if I like coconuts...

      After forever she walks down looking like its LAUNDRY DAY or she had a wardrobe malfunction. I look at her in amusement as she 'avoids' me by sitting far away from me.
       .........

   She kept staring at me like it was the most shocking news of the century. hello....you were just told you're getting married 4days ago.

      "Why didn't you tell me you were leaving earlier?" Well someone seems mad

     "Well I wanted to,this morning. but...." I forget why I came to see you cause of how beautiful you looked. I can't tell her that!her lips pressed hard into a thin line and her eyes....Wait! Is she hurt? really? We are getting married in 3days,She knows I can't stay here till then.

     I came here straight from Shanghai,well I went home ..but my Dad wanted me to stay here and spend time with her before the wedding.

    I know what you must be thinking, Don't they eat lunch or dinner. Its always 'at breakfast' right?.well grab a cup of tea cause after the next chapter ... we are having dinner!😁
   Don't forget to vote and comment. Also share!💥💜