We are even

Jamaima's POV

    I couldn't sleep well last night, My stomach won't stop aching;Cramps. I'm glad I got to cuddle with Haidar, his warmth helped a lot.

     I woke up this morning to the sound of an open shower, Haidar must be bathing. He usually baths in the guest toilet, or before I wake up.

     I changed the sheets, just as he was done bathing. "Hey babe" he hugs me from behind I smiled and turned around. OH MY GOD! He's in his towel. I backed away.

   "Haidar, um.... Can you please wear some clothes"
He walks over "why? don't you like my body?" he's voice is too alluring

    I gulp, who wouldn't. Haidar is 6'1'',toned body strong jaws. He worksout a lot and love's sports. He's six pack abs perfectly chiseled.

    Not like his body? This guy is a walking, talking temptation. From his dangerously gorgeous dark brown eyes, his straight nose,he's full soft lips,he's strong jaw and toned body....

     "You can touch it you know.." He's voice snapping out of my thoughts

      "Huh?"

     "My abs, you've been staring at them. You can touch it and also wipe the droll off your face" then that devilish grin appeared on his face.

      I felt blood rushing to my cheeks. oh god he caught me staring.

       "Its okay....don't be shy darling,I'm your husband. You can look at me all you want....or touch me" My eyes widen "HAIDAR!" I yell

      He came closer "what?"he whispers

    "you're a creep!"

     "I'm your creep.....I saw you in your towel and now you've seen me in mine so....we're even" he pecked my cheek and went to the closet.

     He came back full dressed and sat on the bed. " come sit, tell me a story" he said tapping the space beside him.

      I walk over but keep some distance "What about?"

       "Let's start with why you don't like me"

      "OK. Nadia told me why you don't like  mashed potatoes so I guess it was since when I was little"

    He chuckles " sorry bout that"

     " you are annoying "

      " how?"

      "well you're always in my hair. One way or the other"

      " well that I don't apologize for. I like seeing you mad, but let me make up for the mashed potatoes"

    "No need"

     I wait till he was having his siesta then boiled some potatoes. I wake him up then sit on his chest to hold him down, he opens his mouth to complain and I stuff him with potatoes.

      I stuff him while struggling till he gags. I get off him and he runs to the bathroom.

     I smirk " Now we are even"

       I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday I was really busy.......as my apology I'm uploading two chapters today.....

    Enjoy!💋