Chapter 36 "In The Fairy Land"

Start from the beginning

"I think now he is completely convinced we both loves him and wants him back.....now let's see how he wanted to play his game." Charlotte said.

"I am loving this game!" Becky said.

"In the Police Station"

Dean was in his office when there was a knock at the door.

"Mr. Ambrose! Someone wants to see you. His name is Michael The Miz." Tyler said.

"Let him in!" Dean said and he looked a bit tired.

Miz entered with his wife Maryse.

"Mr. Ambrose!! I am so sorry for interrupting but I beg you to listen to me and try to understand." Miz said.

"What do you want? I have no time!!" Dean said angrily.

"Ok! Ok! Sir....I am not trying to violate the law but it's not fair that for 2 months now all my money and property is taken by the police. I can no longer live!! Please! I am ready to guarantee to the police that I am gonna pay my father's debt but please give me at least my house back!!" Miz said begging.

"Go find a lawyer!" Dean said coldly.

"But....I have no money for a lawyer!! Please help me!!" Miz said.

"Please, sir!! We suffered so much these last two months!" Maryse said.

"I don't have time for that bullshit!! Get out of here!" Dean said and then he started to feel pain in his back.

Miz and Maryse felt for heart broken and left in disappointment.

"Tyler!! Bring me some water." Dean said through the phone and he took out his medicine as he was feeling tired.

Tyler came up with the water.

"I know getting angry makes you feel tired....you have to relax." Tyler said to Dean.

"What are you saying?! Do you think I am your friend?! Get out of here!" Dean said angrily then he laid back and took the medicine.

"In The Old Hotel"

Seth was setting at his desk, studying when there was a knock at the door.

It was Renee so Seth welcomed her and let her in and they sat down to have some coffee.

"How are you, Brother!! You were really missed." Renee said.

"As you see, everything is good....I am doing good.....What about you?" Seth said.

"Well, I don't know what to say. We are fine but feeling lonely since you and Roman left the house." Renee said.

"Roman came to visit me after he left your house." Seth said.

"He did? He and Dean has quarreled so Roman decided to leave the house and honestly, I couldn't blame him!! Dean had been acting really bad these last couple of weeks...I don't know what is wrong with him but I am sure he doesn't mean to treat you and Roman that way!" Renee said.

"Stay by his side, maybe he is having a hard time at work so he will need you." Seth said.

"I have some other news, Yesterday I found out that I am pregnant." Renee said.

"Really? Ohhh god!! Congratulations!! What an amazing news! You don't know how much this made me happy for you and Dean! You both are gonna make one hell of a parent." Seth said in excitement.

"Thanks, Seth! I think I have to go now before Dean comes back from work." Renee said.

"Be careful, and take care of yourself." Seth said.