Chapter 14 "Police Mission"

12:00 PM

"In The Police Station"

Tyler and Fandango went to Dean Ambrose with some papers.

"Mr. Ambrose...Here are the papers you asked for." Tyler said.

"Great....that is all we need, now Let's go to that Hollywood star." Dean said and he, Fandango and Tyler went somewhere.

"In The Hospital"

"In The Analytical Section"

Seth and Sasha were sitting there talking.

"I can't believe you are done with that medicine!! I know well that they are gonna give you the PhD degree!" Sasha said.

"I am very worried...I can't believe I am just days away from getting my PhD degree....I am so happy and nervous right now." Seth said.

"You worked so hard and you deserve it." Sasha said.

"I will take you tonight to any place you would like to go to!! Just tell me where and what do you want to do and I will do it." Seth said excitedly.

Sasha started thinking but her thoughts were inturrepted when the door was opened and some policemen entered.

"Are you Seth Rollins?" A policeman asked.

"Yes." Seth said.

"We received instructions to arrest you." The policeman said.

"Arrest me?!" Seth said in shock as the policemen arrested him.

"What are you doing? Why are you arresting him?" Sasha said in panic.

"He will understand." The policeman said and they took Seth to the police station. Sasha followed him in the car.

Sasha was trying to call Dean but he wasn't answering.

"In The Location"

Miz and Maryse went to the location in their limo.

"Good Afternoon Mr. Miz!" One of the actors said whose name was Cesaro.

"Hey, Cesaro." Miz said.

"Mr. Kanellis has arrived." Cesaro said.

"Mr. 'Cut' Kanellis is here.....Ok, Ok! Let me dress up and get ready for the scene." Miz said and he went to dress up.

After Miz finished, he went to stand in his position and Mike stood in his position too. They were gonna do the same scene they were doing yesterday.

"3....2....1...ACTION!" The director said so Miz started saying his part.

While they were filming, a police car stopped in front of the location and 3 policemen came out of it. It was Dean, Tyler and Fandango.

"CUT!!" the director said before the scene is completed as he noticed that the policemen are coming toward them.