Chapter 2 "Fairy Land"

"In the Police Station"

Dean Ambrose was sitting in his office checking some papers when Tyler and Fandango entered.

"Good Morning, Mr. Ambrose." Tyler said.

"Good morning, Officers! How are things going with our case." Dean said.

"Everything is under control, Sir! We are one step away from finding that criminal." Tyler said.

"Really? Did you get some new clues?" Dean asked.

"No!" Fandango said.

"Did any of the witnesses tell you anything about the criminal?" Dean asked.

"No!" Fandango said.

"Did the criminal call and told you that he is coming to confess?" Dean asked as he started to get angry

"Of course no!" Fandango said.

"So why are you saying you are one step away from catching him?" Dean asked.

"Because.....We are gonna work harder until we find the criminal!" Tyler said.

"Get out of here before I send you two to jail!" Dean shouted so they both left quickly.

"Why do I have to work with some stupid persons!" Dean said to himself and after a while, there was a knock at the door.

It was Dean's wife, Renee who works as a journalist.

"Good Morning, Mr. Ambrose." Renee said with a smile.

"Hey! Come in, have a seat." Dean said.

"I have got some news about your case." Renee said and gave him some papers.

"Great! These are so helpful." Dean said.

"You are welcome. I gotta go now." Renee said.

"No wait, you still have work or what?" Dean asked.

"No! I will just go to the editorial office, stay there until you finish your work and come take me." Renee said.

"Don't go! I am already done. Let's go back home." Dean said and he left with Renee.

"In Bella Beauty Center"

Brie and Nikki were watching their employees while they were working.

Dolph was doing someone's hair.

"Nice hair colour by the way" Dolph said to the woman.

"Thank you." Said the woman.

"What is your name?" Dolph asked.

"My name is Sophia." Said the woman.

"I am Dolph....It's really nice to meet you, Sophia." Dolph said.

"Thanks." Said the woman.

"I think I finished doing your hair, What do you think?" Dolph asked.

"Very nice! You are really doing your job perfectly." Sophia said.

"Ohh maybe your hair looks so nice because you are beautiful." Dolph said flirting.

Sophia started laughing.

"So, Can I take your number? So I can check on your hair everyday?" Dolph said.

"Sure." Sophia said and Dolph gave her his phone to write her number.

Dolph's girlfriend, Summer inturrepted them.

"What is going on here? Why is your phone in her hand?" Summer said angrily.