Chapter 3 "Personal Problem"

FAIRY LAND

3:50 PM

In The Palace

"In Alexa's room"

After Alexa had agreed to meet Adam Cole in his house tonight, Adam left and went back to his house.

"Queen Alexa, Are you sure you are gonna go alone tonight?" Nia asked after Adam left.

'Yes, Nia! I will." Alexa said.

"Do you trust him?" Nia asked.

"No, but I am so curious to know what he wants to talk about." Alexa said.

"Excuse me for that question but you didn't want to go meet Adam except when you heard it's about a guy called AJ Styles! Who is that guy?" Nia asked.

Alexa thought for some seconds.

"AJ Styles........That is a long story!! I am gonna tell you about it after my meeting with Adam tonight." Alexa said.

"As you like, Queen. I will go prepare your clothes." Nia said.

Back to the HUMAN'S LAND

"In The Bank"

Becky finished her work early so she decided to go to the bank to see AJ.

"Good afternoon. Can I help you?" Emma said to Becky.

"I want to meet AJ Styles, Please!" Becky said.

"Sorry! He is busy." Emma said.

"Really? But I am his wife, I just want to see him and then I will leave immediately." Becky said.

"I am so sorry! I can't let you in. The boss will not be happy." Emma said.

"Fine, fine." Becky said and left.

"Bye bye!" Emma said with an evil smile after Becky left.

"Why didn't you allow her to see AJ?" Dana asked.

"I don't know! I just felt like I don't want her to see him." Emma said.

"She is his wife! What is wrong with you?" Dana said.

"I know she is his wife....she is so lucky! Enough that she can have him for the rest of the day!" Emma said

"You are crazy, Emma!" Dana said.

Meanwhile, AJ was in his office with Luke and Karl drinking coffee.

"What are you doing this weekend?" Luke asked.

"I feel like staying at home. I need some rest." AJ said.

"Actually this is a good idea, the weather is not really good these days. It's very cold." Karl said.

"Also because me and Becky don't spend time together because of our work so the weekend is a good chance to have some family time." AJ said.

"Yeah, yeah you are right." Luke said.

"In Brock's restaurant"

Paige went to one of the tables to take the order and she was surprised to see her high school best friend, Sasha Banks sitting.