Chapter 9 "Payback"

FAIRY LAND

"In Adam's House"

Adam and Alexa came back last night from the Human's land and Alexa went back to the palace with Nia.

Adam was sitting in the living room with Kyle.

"I thought our trip to the Human's land will help me with my plans! But now everything is messed up!" Adam said.

"What happened?" Kyle said.

"After we came back from the Human's land, Alexa told me that she doesn't want to work with me!! I don't even know why she changed her mind!" Adam said.

"I think I know why..." Kyle said.

"You know? How do you know?" Adam said.

"Alexa's servant, Nia told me." Kyle said.

"Go on and say!! What are you waiting for?!" Adam said.

"She went to that guy that she loves and found out that he is now married and have a kid." Kyle said.

"You sure about that?" Adam asked.

"Hell yeah." Kyle said.

Adam started thinking for a while.

"There must be a solution for that!" Adam said.

At this moment, Bobby Fish entered the room.

"Where have you been?" Kyle asked.

"I was bringing some news from the palace." Bobby said.

"What do you have?" Adam asked.

"Your cousin Noam Dar went out of prison yesterday." Bobby said to Adam.

"Are you sure about that?" Adam said and he didn't look happy with that news.

"Yes." Bobby said.

"I was actually expecting that to happen and I already have a plan to get rid of him." Adam said.

"But why?" Kyle asked.

"You don't understand!!! Noam was in prison because he fought Finn and was about to beat him and get to the crown but he failed and since he is out of prison now, I know he's gonna try to get to the crown again!!" Adam said.

"I get it." Kyle said.

"But what is the plan?" Bobby asked.

"I need you two to go to Noam and tell him I wanna see him....And for Alexa, I am gonna find a solution for her problem." Adam said.

"In The Palace"

Alexa was sitting in her room with Nia but Alexa wasn't talking and Nia noticed that so she went to talk to her.

"Queen! Are you ok?" Nia asked.

"Yes!" Alexa said.

WWE After Graduation PART 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें