Chapter 24 "Ruby Riott"

"In Sami & Becky's House"

Sami woke up before Becky and he went to prepare breakfast and brought it to Becky when she woke up.

"I prepared you breakfast because you didn't eat anything yesterday before you sleep." Sami said.

"Thank you." Becky said.

"Are you still upset?" Sami said.

Becky didn't answer but she started to have tears in her eyes.

"I..I am sorry! I didn't mean to annoy you....but I don't understand what is making you so sad since Charlotte's visit yesterday." Sami said.

"Sami, Charlotte wasn't just a friend to me! She is my sister....we have been friends for more than 15 years now!! She has always been nice to me, she has always been there for me and she has always had my back!! I let her down! I betrayed her!!" Becky said while crying.

"I didn't know you love her that much......Do you regret marrying me?" Sami said so there was a pause.

"No but....I regret not telling Charlotte about it before it happens." Becky said.

"Charlotte is not a good friend!! If she really loves you, she wouldn't be sad because you got married even if it was me!!" Sami said.

"Sami, please leave me alone for some time. I need to be by myself." Becky said.

"Whatever." Sami said and he left but he was upset.

"In Dean and Roman's House"

Sasha went to visit Dean, Roman and Renee to ask about Seth.

When Sasha mentioned Seth, Dean got up and left so Renee followed him.

"You do know that because of Seth's escape, Dean might lose his job." Roman said to Sasha.

"Seriously?" Sasha asked.

"Yes! Everyone thinks that he helped Seth to escape because they are friends." Roman said.

"What does Dean intend to do now?" Sasha asked.

"He is searching for Seth everywhere......he has to find him." Roman said.

"Searching for him? Do you mean, Dean is going to arrest Seth if he find him?" Sasha said.

"He has no other choice. What Seth did is not right." Roman said.

Sasha didn't like what Roman said and believed she should be the one to find Seth and tell him that Dean wants to arrest him.

"In The Bank"

Karl and Luke drove with AJ to the bank as AJ was going to get his job back.

AJ went straight to his office and he looked around to find everything still in their places. The office hasn't changed since he left it last month.