Chapter 32 "Hard Life"

"In Dean, Roman and Renee's House"

There was knock at the door so Renee went to open.

"Good morning, Sasha!! Come in." Renee said as it was Sasha.

"I just heard Seth came out of prison! Why haven't anyone told me yesterday?" Sasha said.

"Ahh, yes he got out....but he is not here." Renee said.

"Why?" Sasha asked.

"There are some problems between him and Dean so....." Renee said and stopped.

"So Dean kicked him out of the house!" Sasha said angrily.

"I don't know what to say but....I know he will bring him back for sure." Renee said.

"I never expected that from Dean!! He knows well that Seth doesn't have a place to sleep in and he didn't care!! What a friend!" Sasha said and she left.

"In The Hospital"

Seth got up early and went to the hospital as he decided to go back to his work because he was running out of money.

Seth went straight to his office and found a man sitting on his desk.

"Good morning, sir! Can I help you?" The man said to Seth.

"You must be my replacement, you should tell the boss that I am back." Seth said.

"Sorry but I am not a replacement! I am permanent doctor here and this is my office." The man said.

"Your office?! This is my office!" Seth said in surprise.

"I don't know what are you talking about but if you have any question, you will have to ask the boss." The man said.

Seth went out of the office and met Samoa Joe on his way.

"Ohh hey, Joe!!" Seth said.

"Seth! Man, How are you doing?" Joe asked.

"I am good.....I just came back to work and I found a guy in my office and he is saying it's his office, What is the deal? Did I get a promotion or what?" Seth said.

"I am sorry, man! I didn't want to be the one to tell you that but, unfortunately, you got fired." Joe said.

"Fired? Why?" Seth said in shock.

"I know how much you love work here but....the owner of the hospital made that decision as he doesn't want to hurt the hospital's reputation and you getting into prison had hurt your reputation as a doctor and would hurt the hospital." Joe said.

Seth didn't say anything.

"I am so sorry, Seth! I hope you will find a work in a better place and really wish you all the best in your future." Joe said.