Chapter 23 "Big News"

Sunday 7:00 AM

"In The old hotel"

Seth woke up as usual when his roomate arrived and made some noise in the room.

"Do you have to make noise when you come?!" Seth said.

"Can we talk later....I am tired." She said and went to sleep.

Seth woke up and washed his face and decided  to ho down to the reception to get some food.

While Seth was walking down the stairs, he found two police officers in the reception so he walked up two steps so that no one sees him and over heard what they were saying.

"We want the names of all the guests of this hotel." Tyler said to the receptionist.

"Give me a minute sir!" The receptionist said and he started writing the names of the guests in a paper and gave it to Tyler and Fandango.

Tyler and Fandango took the papers and left.

Seth took a deep breathe after they left and he went back to his room.

"Where were you going?!" Seth's roomate asked.

"Ahhh I was......going to have breakfast but....but I said I should ask you if you want me to bring you some food with me." Seth said.

"Really?!.....I feel like there is a story behind you." She said.

"So it's a mutual feeling because I feel like there is a story behind you too." Seth said.

"I don't have time to listen to stories or tell them." She said and went to sleep.

"In Alexa's House"

Last night, Alexa and Nia arrived back to New York and went back to their house.

At the time they came back, Finn wasn't at the house, he was out looking for Seth.

Just when Alexa and Nia arrived at night theu went to sleep and got up in the early morning.

"You woke up so early today." Nia said.

Alexa was dressinh up and getting ready to go out.

"Where are you going so early?!" Nia asked.

"I am going to have breakfast with AJ." Alexa said.

"Of course...I should have guessed." Nia said.

"I am going out.....you want anything?" Alexa said.

"Alexa! You told me that you are going to find a solution for the Fairy Land....and you said you will go visit the fairy land and see what Adam is doing there....You promised me you will do all of that when we return form Miami." Nia said.

"I know." Alexa said.

"So when are you going for that visit to the fairy land?" Nia asked.

"I changed my mind." Alexa said so Nia was shocked by her answer.

"What?" Nia said in shock.

"I have changed my mind! I am never going back to the fairy land." Alexa said.

"But....but Adam is king now because of you.....people of the fairy land are suffeting now because of you.......Finn can't return to the fairy land because of you!! Now you are saying that you have changed your mind?!" Nia said angrily.

"Nia!! I am finally getting the life I was dreaming about all my life! I will finally marry AJ!! I will finally have a happy life!! You want me to leave all of that and return back to my miserable life in the fairy land?!" Alexa said.