Chapter 75: The Master Writer.

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, you paint a lovely picture." Kai grumbles at Fenwick's happiness. "Wait, I have a question." Zane said to Fenwick.

"If this Realm Crystal is a doorway to the Sixteen Realms. Could Miss (Y/N) use it to return to hers?" Zane asked the other three ninjas stiffened at the mention of this.

Fenwick paused for a moment before nodding. "Yes, she could but I hope she never finds out about it." Fenwick warned them with a serious look on his face.

"Why?" Cole asked the monk his brothers listening closely.

"The one you call (Y/N) has suffered a great deal for her people it would destroy her to find out her sacrifices were for nothing." Fenwick said with a heavy heart.

All four brother looked to one and other. "What do you mean for nothing?" Kai questioned nervously.

Fenwick bit his lip. "Because (Y/N) was stuck here in Ninjago helping you ninja, she wasn't... Her people..." Fenwick took a deep breath this would be easy to hear.

"Her people... were... they are gone, either enslaved by evil forces, imprisoned or no longer amongst the living." Fenwick admitted and let it sink in for the ninja.

"Wait, are you saying..." Cole began but Fenwick cut him off. "Because of all the time she wasted helping you, her people perished the last chance she had to get home on time to save them was destroyed by Lloyd."

A cold silence swept through them all. Fenwick quickly ushered them inside the building.

"Now if you just wait in here, I will be back with the Master Writer in a moment." Fenwick instructed and locks the door.

"Oh, look, a pinball machine! Ah, it may not be a video game, but it's the next best thing." Jay said spying the machine trying to lighten the mood for his brothers. "Whoever had the high score is going down."

"Yeah, I thought this place didn't have any distractions. Looks to me like they just shoved them all up here." Cole said as the others observe the stuffed animals.

"Strange place to meet this Master Writer." Zane commented agreeing with Cole.

"Hey, leave that stuff alone. We want to make a good first impression." Cole instructed Jay but Jay ignores him.