Starbucks! He is at the corner table!

Isabella Michelle rushes thru a heavy 8:30 am crowd in the busy Starbucks on the east side of Massachusetts in a tizzy!
She has overslept only having a good thirty minutes to make it to her own aerobics class she instructs on Saturday at 9 am!
Hair pulled back with black tights and a pink shirt with black tennis shoes and socks! With a light black jacket on and her gold bag.
She waits in line behind a two more customers with impatience. Wanting to pull her hair out fuming but it's Starbucks and everyone loves it!!
The lady in front of her orders five coffees and Isabella rolls her eyes! Yet she knows it's her fault she is late!
In the mist of a crowd of Saturday coffee goers and talking n chatter plus music! She hears a laugh that catches her attention! Not trying to look back she hears it and has to look!
Isabella turns to see! A tall, slim, chocolate man with broad shoulders! A chiseled face that captured his full lips, high cheekbones and dimples! He has curly hair and big hands.
He was beautiful chocolate to her and he was laughing so hard at her! She could not get mad at the unknown man laughing at her impatience in his white t-shirt and jeans and his black polo sneakers! His swag!
She laughed back and then he smiled at her with that crooked smile and she was gone! About to fall in at Starbucks. He was in the corner at a table reading.
He was a magnet without her even knowing his name! By this time she had forgotten about the aerobic class! She was too late.
Isabella made a call to the gym and asked to speak to Nicole! " Girl" you know I am late can you teach the class? You know I can " Nicole said!" Overslept again Huh lol" Nicole laughed. " Yes! I did bella said" I am on the way getting coffee! Ok " Nicole said" and bring me some coffee" ok Bella said.
She hangs the phone up and looks back to the corner table only to see Tall, dark and handsome gone! Like why!!!! She was mad!
Well! She did remember how his brown eyes sparkle and shined as he laughed at her! She had that take away until she runs across him again.
She gets to the counter and orders her coffee and Nicole one! A lemon caramel flavored black coffee! Pays for it! Leaving out the door! She looks for him! Yet he can't be found as she goes to her car!
She has to go catch this class Nicole is doing for her! Mr. unknown is on her mind!

Isabella POV!

She arrived for the last thirty minutes of the Zumba aerobics class! Gave Nicole her coffee! Took a sip of hers! Then took over where Nicole left off!
The music lead her into the atmosphere. As did the coffee from Starbucks.
The way of her body moved in beats and she shook it too! Zumba was a great relief!! Even as she was rocking the mystery sexy guy was in her mind!
" I don't know him to want him like this" she thought. Yet it was something about this beautiful chocolate man!
If she had not turned around to see that big wide smile with that slight gap! And see those beautiful brown eyes shine! He would not be stuck on her mind like peanut butter ok!
His presence moved her! And that is dangerous for her!
" keep dancing she told herself" to not think of him!" The sweat from the high intense Zumba class helped her not think!

 Yet it was something about this beautiful chocolate man!             If she had not turned around to see that big wide smile with that slight gap! And see those beautiful brown eyes shine! He would not be stuck on her mind like peanut butter ok! ...