Masked Boy: You would miss the show. See you around, Goodwin. Our time will come except it won't be me beating you this time.

[The Masked Boy disappears. Jack, Yusei, and the Blue Eyes Master continue their conversation]

Jack: Who is this mystery duelist? I want to face him. Maybe I'll finally get a challenge.

Blue Eyes Master: He's long gone.

Jack: Let's cut the chit chat. I know Yusei wants a rematch and I'll give it to him. Blue Eyes Master, do you want the next match?

Blue Eyes Master: No. I'll beat you the right way. I'm not getting arrested today.

[The Blue Eyes Master rides away on his duel runner leaving Jack alone with Yusei]

Yusei: I came for that rematch, Jack, and I intend to get it.

Jack: I'll give it to you and after I beat you I'll search for that mystery duelist while you rot in the facility!

[The Masked Boy arrives on his duel runner]

Masked Boy: Neither of those things are happening.

Yusei: It's you! The Mystery Duelist!

Jack: Why are you interrupting our touching reunion?

Masked Boy: You wanted to face me? Here I am. What are you going to do?

Jack: Me and my Red Dragon Archfiend will destroy you.

Masked Boy: Well, me and my dragons say the opposite. So, you want to do this?

Jack: I'll take you down!

Masked Boy: Very well. You wanted to make this a trip down memory lane, right? I'll do that for you.

Yusei: No, you're not dueling for me again.

Masked Boy: I'm not giving you a choice. Let's do this, Jack. I wonder if you're just as good as the Jack Atlas from my Dimension.

Jack: Quit talking nonsense! I'm the only Jack Atlas there is! Enough talk! Let's duel!

[Jack and the Masked Boy prepare to duel]

Jack: When I win you're heading straight to the facility just like Yusei. Let's do this.

Masked Boy: Let's rev it up!

[The field spell is activated, and the two duelists take off on their duel runners]

Turn 1- Masked Boy

Masked Boy-8000 LP/Jack-8000 LP

Masked Boy: I'll start. My turn. I place two cards face down and place Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon in my Pendulum Zone.