Chapter 74: The Cloud Kingdom

Start from the beginning

Morro turned to Bansha. "Contact our friend on the inside I have a plan." Bansha nodded and began her chanting.

Morro jumped out of the Mech-enstein. "But Morro, the wind." Soul Archer said nodding his head towards the mind controlled (Y/N) about to follow him out, while the wind didn't affect the ghosts it could affect her.

"(Y/N) stay with Ghoultar. The rest of you just make sure they make it to the top but don't go easy on them." Morro said with a wicked smile.

"Ghoultar fight!" Ghoultar shouted happily now piloting Mech-enstein with (Y/N) and Soul Archer aimed an arrow ready to strike out at the Ninja's as they came closer.

Kai then spotted the hanging temple and shouted out to his brothers. "The hanging temple we're not far!"

Soul Archer smirked as he shot an arrow and it struck Kai in the chest. "Kai!" His brothers screamed in fear.

"Wow! The armour really works! I didn't turn into a ghost!" Kai said as the arrow disappeared and his brothers sighed in relief.

Cole spotted Morro running off he wasn't far.

"Morro's getting away!" Cole shouted. "And you're not!" Bansha declared as she screeches causing icicles to fall, the Ninja barely dodged the icicles in time.

"Who's ready for some exercise? 'Cause we're about to do some exorcism." Kai said with a cocky smile.

"Seriously Kai?" Cole said facepalming.

"Ghoultar chop!" Ghoultar yelled as the Mech-enstein grabbed Zane's Mech using grappling hooks and dragged Zane's upward and threw it on the ground.

Kai was duelling with Bansha while Jay and Cole avoided Soul Archer's arrows.

"Where's the archer!?" Jay shouted to Cole. "On the rooftop!" Cole shouted back dogging an arrow.

Jay throws his Aeroblade at Soul Archer but he dodges the blade.

Bansha pushes Kai back the ground under him about to collapse. Cole throws his Aeroblade above Kai for him to hold on to.