Feelings Are Fatal

1,3,17 -Anon

Summary: Peter Parker was definitely not prepared to have his crush practically hear him moan in his sleep... or to save her life. But what do you know, this day was just getting started.

Requested: Yes. Kinda inspired by this  song

Word Count: 2k+

Warning(s)?: None? Pure fLuFffffF, Implied Smut ;), minor roughness?

——————————————————–

You lazily twiddle the hb pencil between your fingers, a soft sigh passing your lips. You stare up at the board in front of you lazily, wanting to doze off at the sound of your teacher's voice.

It was so monotone.

You quickly wrote down a few notes that had appeared on the board, smiling to yourself while highlighting the important information. You could head a soft of humming sound from around you but ignored it, thinking it was coming from the air conditioning just above.

"No..." You heard a soft moan from beside you. You turned your head to your side to face a very adorable sleeping Peter Parker. With a sigh and a smile, you rested your hand onto his shoulder absentmindedly.

"Oh god yes..." Your eyebrows furrowed as you were barely able t make out the words that tumbled from his mouth, followed by very soft snores. Your eyebrows furrow even more, wondering what the hell he was dreaming about.

At least he was finally getting some sleep.

You notice the teacher begin to glance your way, only noticing you. You smiled back to the teacher, forcing a happy expression to cross your features. Once the teach had turned back around to face the board you turned your head and began to lightly shake Peter.

"Not now Aunt May..." Another soft moan tumbled from his lips. You smiled at his adorableness and shook him once more, this time his eyes only slightly opening.

"She's really pretty..." By this point you had wanted to burst into fits of laughter. Giving up on trying to wake him up you began to trail your hand up into his hair, softly wrapping the curls around your fingers.

Peter lets out a sigh in content and moves closer, subconsciously enjoying the feel. You smiled to yourself and kept looking straight ahead, continuing to run your fingers through Peter's hair. You wrapped a few more locks around your fingers and gave them a soft tug, releasing them to collect new locks.

"Mhmmm" Peter moaned one last time, one of his eyes beginning to open. You continued to play with his hair, noticing out of the corner of your eye he was coming round.

He tiredly opened his eyes and wiped away the sleep, your hand still placed softly in his hair. You slowly began to pull your hand away, Peter just noticing it was there.

"W-w-what did I miss?" Peter stuttered out, now seeming wide awake with awareness. You smirked to yourself, keeping your eyes on the board.

"Not now Aunt May..." You softly moaned back at Peter, mimicking his tone.  His eyes widen as a slight blush begins to crawl up onto his cheeks. He instantly stiffened in his seat, hoping that was all you had heard him say.

"Peter..." You began again, once you didn't hear a response from him.

"Hmm?" He mumbled out, feeling like a complete fool. He couldn't find the right word to use so he stuck with a sound instead. Very smooth.