Hi Neighbour

Summary: Was it cliche to have feelings for your neighbour? 

Requested: No

Word Count: 4.9k

Warning(s)?: F!Reader, fluff, a little angst, SMUTTY SMUT SMUT, unprotected sex, MINORS DNI!, friends-to-lovers!, A little swearing I think (maybe), not proof read,

——————————————————

Hi Neighbour

Peter had made his way like usual, over to the post box at the front of the units, grab his mail and any advertisements for both you and himself before going out to get his morning coffee before heading onto campus. He'd move in only a few months ago, deciding to do what his Aunt had wanted for him, and secretly he did as well but was worried he couldn't balance College life and his... other life.

Every morning, he'd meet you at the door to the class you both shared, then went your seperate ways after as you were an english Major and he wasn't. If he was honest, he only took this elective because you were there, he did look for others but once he saw you at the stand, going though the pamphlets those months ago, suddenly every other elective seemed boring.

It didn't take long for feelings to develop, even after making a promise to himself that he wasn't going to date in college, especially seeing as he didn't have time for a relationship, studying and working was tiring him out enough.

You, however, took a little to warm up to him. You noticed his absence quite a bit, it wasn't till you both shared an assignment together that you really began to get to know him. He was the smart, shy yet sometimes cheeky young adult that you were growing to admire everyday. It only started around a month ago, where you could feel your stomach drop when you couldn't see his presence in class or the block of units you both lived in. Your smile would fade when he would hurriedly leave you mid conversation, not really giving any explanation. At first, you thought he had met someone and you were happy for him, of course you were. Maybe.

Was it selfish to want some more time with him? For him to hang out more and maybe even go to the movies- wait, you stopped yourself and mentally slapped your forehead. You were sounding like a jealous girlfriend!

''Hey y/n! Thought I'd missed you'' Peter's voice snapped you away from your thoughts. The smile crept across your lips as you spun around and beamed up at him, despite the sun blurring half your vision. Peter beamed back and reached his hand out to you to hand you your favourite beverage from the little cafe across campus, he had it memorised by now and you would be lying if your heart didn't flutter each time. 

''Oh, they had those cute little muffins as well, they weren't sold out today'' You wanted to squeal as he also handed you your favourite muffin. The cafe was very popular for their muffins and if you didn't get their pretty much when the store opened, it was hard to get your hands on the crumby goodness.

''Oh my god, I love you'' You took a mouthful and moaned at the warmth delicious taste enter your mouth. You probably looked absolutely ridiculous but Peter just laughed, finding it very adorable how obsessed you were over them. 

Peter stared at the corner of your mouth which cause you to gulp, growing nervous as more and more people began walking into the classroom as you both just stood outside. you shyly laughed and ducked your head away from him. 

''Sorry, not very lady like'' You apologised and hurriedly wiped at your mouth and your cheeks, wanting to get any crumbs or evidence of muffin on your face. How embarrassing!

''You don't need to apologise, wait... you've still got a-''

''Hey neighbour!'' Peter was cut off by a new voice, Kevin's. Kevin was your next door neighbour and a friend of yours, however Peter didn't like him very much for reasons you weren't sure of. Peter visibly shrunk away a little, glancing away from you now.