Save Me Tonight

NWH SPOILERS PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT YET!

Or... if you don't really care and want to read then please, carry on lovely reader

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

Summary: The villains were back and becoming unstoppable. How was Peter going to stop them this time? Maybe with the help of some unlikely brothers. One of which had caught your eye... this was going to be bad.

A/N: I've had this idea since I saw the film and honestly couldn't stop writing.

A/N 2: Did I stay up till 6am writing this? absolutely not

Requested: No

Word Count: 6.7k, a longy to welcome you all back to the chaos that is my writing.

Warning(s)?: F!Reader, Slow build up, angst, fighting, Character death, NWH SPOILERS!!!, Fluff, Blood, umm... cringe?, brief change in writing style, Y/N a general badass

——————————————————–

Save Me Tonight

It was a stupid idea, too many things could go wrong but there was nothing you could do once your brother put his mind to something. He's been through enough, with the events that has occurred within the last week, it's all too much. In fact, what were you even still doing here? There was a hundred places you'd rather- no.. needed to be. Organising a funeral for Aunt May being one of them...

The thought alone brought another tear to your eye. When will you stop crying? When will the pain ever cease? You let out a long sigh.

''Look... I think I can repair the devices for Dylan and Marco... the others-'' Your brother, Peter Parker 1 spoke up to the Peter parker 2 and 3. That alone was something you were still trying to get used to. Ned and MJ had filled you in only moments after they arrived with them in tow when you were on the rooftop, trying to comfort Peter. 

''Well I got Connor's, I've already cured him once so no big deal...'' Peter 3 spoke, earning a look from everyone in the room including yourself. He stopped fiddling with the device in his hands and glanced up, sheepishly with a smile.

''What? It's no big deal'' You couldn't control the small smile that grew across your cheeks. As soon as it arrived you quickly wiped it away, now was not a time for even a peek of happiness, too many lives have been lost and you were at fault for that. You were with Aunt May in the hotel when everything went down, they both wanted you as far away as possible but that was not an option, if your family was in so were you. Ever since Peter revealed his secret to you, you made sure you were the one behind him at all times, learning everything you could and even began training in self defence to assist in any way you could. You were never anything compared to his abilities, but you were more strategic when it came to battle, he had the nerve for fighting criminals whereas you had the knack for setting the plan into motion.