Movie Night

Summary: Movie nights with your boyfriend were always so special, why not make it so?

Requested: No

Word Count: 2.2k+

Warning(s)?: Smuttyyy Smuttt

——————————————————

Movie Night

If there was one thing I knew about Peter Parker, it was that he was irresistibly charming. He was kind, funny, sweet and a gentleman in every possible way. He could make you feel loved and cared for with the simplest touch. Though, little he knew, every touch sparked something inside of you. Maybe you were just a hormonal teenager but it really wasn't the case. Every time you were around him you needed him. Wanted him. Craved him. It was becoming unbearable, especially with the two of you finally alone at his place.

There were no siblings to bug either of you or to interrupt, no parents, nothing. It was silent and you found it kind of suffocating but didn't mind. You were alone with him, you were happy. Of course he decided to pop on a movie for the both of you to watch to pass the time. Poor innocent Peter. He had to sit there in just his sweats, shirtless and without knowing, driving you literally insane. It had to be a crime to look that attractive. Funny and attractive guys aren't supposed to be a packaged deal but with him it was.

"You okay?" He said it so casually, as if you guys were only friends. Well, you were only friends. You just smiled and nodded, feeling your heart speed up as his eyes met yours. God you were a cliche, having the biggest girl crush on your best friend.

"We don't have to watch Star Wars..." he trailed off, already beginning to look for an alternative movie. You could tell he really wanted to, even if you didn't, you still wanted to watch the film with him. Your hand reached out to his to stop his fingers typing over the keyboard of his laptop. His actions stopped instantly and he glanced up at you once again. Those eyes, you could almost feel yourself getting lost in them.

"I don't mind, seriously" that was one of the lamest things you have ever said to him. His smile instantly returned to his face. You smiled and lent back onto the couch as he pressed pause.

"So, describe a little bit about the movie to me again?" You asked, wanting to be a little interested and know a little about what was going to happen. Especially seeing as you were watching four of these tonight.

"Okay so, it starts off with Obi-Wan Kenobi, his younger self and he's being trained by Qui-Gon, the trade federation system cut off all routes to this planet called Naboo which...." you could watch and listen to him all day. You loved with how much passion he spoke about things.

However your gaze dropped to his moving lips, those pink, plump lips which have haunted your dreams for months now. God this was bad, this was really bad. You wanted to reach up and kiss him, ravage him and have your way with him but you couldn't. The thoughts that were plaguing your kind were a constant now whenever you were even near him.

Luckily for him you didn't notice once he stopped talking, noticing your attention was completely away from what he was saying. He bit his own lip seeing how close you were to him now. He's wanted to figure out what these new feelings were and what they meant but he was scared too. You were his best friend, that was all you were ever going to see him as, or so he keeps telling himself.

"You should press play..." he noticed the change in your voice as you lent instinctively closer as did he, feeling the invisible pull between you both. His eyes flicked to your lips which were inching closer and closer to his. He badly wanted to feel how soft they were, how they would feel against his. Would he enjoy it? He knew he would but he really wanted to find out for sure.