Lost In The Deep End P2

I love your writing so much! Could you write a peter x reader where the Vulture kidnapped and hurt the reader to get to peter and peter gets all overprotective and worried? With fluff or cuddles at the end? Whatever you want to do really! You're amazing! -Anon

i have an idea for ya!! something kind of along the lines of a Gwen Stacy scenario - where the reader and peter are dating and peter is desperately trying to keep her out of danger and then she ends up getting really hurt or possibly....dying?? ooooo -Anon

Summary: Homecoming is a night to remember... but not for all the right reasons...

Requested: Yes

Word Count: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Note: I've comibned to requests together cause they are quite similar! So hope both you Anon's enjoy! x

Warning(s)?: Swearing, Violence, Blood & Gore, Action!Spiderman.

——————————————————–

Lost In The Deep End

"Matthews here hun!" Your mother called as you emerged from your bedroom. She smiled once she sawy you, coming up to peck your cheek.

"You look stunning" She whispers in your ear causing you to blush at her compliment. For once you did feel truly and absolutely beautiful. But then... your stomach started doing these weird flips, almost like you were getting the feeling something bad was going to happen. What was going to happen? You were going to a dance!

"He's outside" She announces. She had begged you once you got home to take photos of both you and Matthew but you declined, saying it would be weird seeing he wasn't actually your date. She tried again, wanting to take pics of her beautiful daughter but you shook your head no. You honestly hated people taking your photo... except for a certain brown haired and brown eyes boy.

"Be back by midnight Hunny!" She calls out as you shut the front door behind you. You stood straight and turned around, nervously rubbing your hands against your dress. Matthew leant against his car, wearing a cheeky smile. This is it... homecoming.

"So... any second thoughts?" He asked you as you approached him. You could feel your hands beginning to shake and your throat begin to close up. But for some reason you couldn't explain why, you just had an... uneasy feeling about tonight. You put on a smile, dismissing these ridiculous feelings.

"None at all"

~At The dance

It was only half an hour into homecoming and you were already pooped. Your feet were beginning to hurt even though you were wearing flats. You decided to take a break from dancing for a little while and decided to sit down at a table, gently pulling off your shoes so your feet could get some relief. Matthew came off the dance floor with you and brought over a drink. You thanked him, drinking the glass of water quenching your thirst. You watched out of the corner of your eye Peter and Liz. They stood on the dance floor not moving. You put your cup down and glanced over to them in confusion. Why wasn't he asking her to dance? As much as you hated seeing them together you still wanted him to have an amazing night. And so far he looked so pale like he was going to be sick. Something was definitely up.

They seemed to be in a heated conversation. Peter shook his head at Liz, with hurt in his eyes before he turned away from her, heading out the doors and into the school hallway. What the hell?

"I'm gonna go use the bathroom" You lied to Matt, seeing as he was busy chatting with one of his mates.

"Be safe!" He calls out sarcastically making you roll your eyes at him. With your shoes in one hand you head out the doors, turning left to follow Peter. He was now running. You took off in a sprint and chased him.