Lost In The Deep End

I love your writing so much! Could you write a peter x reader where the Vulture kidnapped and hurt the reader to get to peter and peter gets all overprotective and worried? With fluff or cuddles at the end? Whatever you want to do really! You're amazing! -Anon

i have an idea for ya!! something kind of along the lines of a Gwen Stacy scenario - where the reader and peter are dating and peter is desperately trying to keep her out of danger and then she ends up getting really hurt or possibly....dying?? ooooo -Anon

Summary: Homecoming is a night to remember... but not for all the right reasons...

Requested: Yes

Word Count: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Note: I've comibned to requests together cause they are quite similar! So hope both you Anon's enjoy! x

Warning(s)?: None? Just some cute moments, fLUFFF

  ——————————————————–  

Lost In The Deep End

"Are you excited for homecoming?!" You could hear an ecstatic voice from beside you at the lockers.

"Yes omg Dylan finally asked me to the dance!" The other girl replied equally as happy. You finished putting your book into your locker and closed it shut, turning to head down the hallway seeing it was time to head home. Homecoming was tonight and fortunately for you, you managed to score a date. His name was Matthew and he was really sweet and shy. You guys were just friends of course and just decided to go as friends. He was almost like a brother you never had. You both didn't manage to get dates so you guys at the last minute decided to go together.

"What will you be wearing tonight?!" Another shrieked voice squealed.

"Oh that is so beautiful omg your going to be stunning!" These were just a few of the things you have been hearing for the past two weeks. Seeing homecoming was tonight everyone seemed to be extra hyped. The guys not so much as the girls though. For you it was just a dance, you wanted to dress up and in a beautiful dress and dance with your friends through the night. So yes you were excited, just in a different way to many of the other girls. You had your outfit planned out, but decided to wear flats with the dress seeing you were going to be dancing and heels were not going to be a good option. You could barely walk in heels, you loved them yes but your feet always seemed to ache 30 minutes in to wearing them.

"Hey Y/N!" You turned around at the mention of your name being called out. You spun around once you exited the school doors to see a beaming Peter race up behind you.

"Whoa, slow down Usain Bolt!" You joke as he came hurdling towards you. He stopped, slightly out of breath and wiped the sweat that had collected on his forehead. Peter and you had been neighbours since you were in diapers. You practically grew up with Peter. As an observant person yourself apart from your best friend MJ you noticed that his behaviour has been on and off for the past nine months. No matter how many times you tried asking him about it or snooping you never got to figure it out. You were worried to start with when he started turning up to school with bruises covered with poorly applied makeup. You would ask him what had happened and he would refuse to tell you. You often grew angry with him, helping him cover up his bruises better with some of your makeup you kept in your school backpack.

"Trust me it's nothing... bad" He would always say, not really sure how to put it. You could never stay mad at Peter so often you would just smiled and shake your head, helping him. You guys weren't close as to say but during the time you started helping him cover his 'bruises' that he got from 'falling over' you guys had inevitably became... close. You never saw Peter in any other way apart from platonic. Yeah you thought he was cute and very smart but you were often attracted to the bad guys who often left you with a broken heart. Peter always there seeming to pick up the pieces. That's when you first started falling for him, he was the only one truly there for you so you couldn't help it. I mean... how could you not fall for a guy like Peter Benjamin Parker.