The First Time

Summary: Partying with your crush... probably isn't the smartest idea...

Requested: No

Word Count: 3.5k

Warning(s)?: Underage drinking, swearing, sexual references, adult content, nudity, sexual themes

——————————————————

The First Time

You really had no intentions of going to another one of the high schools infamous parties. They always stank, reeked of boos and hormonal teens trying to grind up in each other. It wasn't a very appealing site to you. However, your best friend was invited by her boyfriend, Isaac, so naturally she asked you to come to. She begged actually.

Her boyfriend happened to be the quarterback for the midtown high football team. He was popular yet a down to earth kind of guy. She was madly fallen for him and it made you happy.

"Maybe well finally find you a hot jock guy to keep you entertained" you laughed at her bluntness. No way.

"Over my dead body Sally" All she did was smile as she whipped out her make up brushes. She had insisted to do your makeup, you grudgingly allowing her to.

"You are going to be the hottest girl there" She claims. All you did was laugh in response as she continued along with getting you ready.

~*~*~*~*

The party was in full swing by the time the three of you arrived. Isaac has picked up you both from her house, he sent you a warm smile as a greeting before quickly locking lips with your best friend.

"Who's ready to party!" He shouts a little too loudly for your liking causing you to glance around in embarrassment. Luckily everyone that was around outside was either too drunk or didn't care.

"You know I am baby" you internally gagged as they locked lips once more. You hoped you never had a relationship like theirs.

They continued kissing for a little longer than what was appropriate.

"I'll take that as my cue" you say to yourself aloud with a timid smile, turning around to walk inside the house. You didn't even know who's party this was, you had assumed it was from someone on the football team seeing as you could see a cupboard full of trophies with mini footballs on top in the living room. That and posters of AFL stars.

You made your way past the partying teens and made your way into the kitchen, opened the fridge and looked for a non alcoholic drink. You sighed once you only saw minimal goo like cheese and bread along with beer, vodka and tequila.

"Great" you spoke aloud once again, already finding this party boring. Parties weren't you're thing, you always found them a tad... exhausting. You mingled with people you normally wouldn't even cast a smile too in the school hallway. Everything seemed fake, or maybe everything was genuine for one drunken night you couldn't tell the difference, and you didn't really want to.

You knew your friend and her boyfriend would be around here somewhere, probably either making out in the or er or joining in on the typical partying games. She was a good friend, she always tried to include you in everything but you just weren't interested, mainly because he wasn't here.

After a while and many failed attempts from her later you finally told her just to go and do her own thing, you were more than happy to be by yourself. She begrudgingly let it go and did just as you asked.

"Hey, would you like a drink?" You turned around at the sound of a new voice. You smiled politely at the blonde guy behind you who was wearing a football jersey over his maroon shirt.