Phone Kisses

Summary: So happy ur back on tumblr(': I wanna request a song image inspired by the song Phone Kisses, where Peter always ditches the reader for the stark internship and she calls him everyday & it always goes to message, they have a big fight. She gives him a choice to either tell her what's really going on but he doesn't so she's at home in her room crying and then her phone starts ringing signaling Peter is calling her, to which she doesn't answer and she looks up to her window and sees Spider-Man?! -luxlovesee

Requested: Yes, thanks for the request! The song was so perfect!!

Warning(s)?: Angst, Fighting, Soft Peter, listen

——————————————————

Phone Kisses

"Hello... no one is available to take your call... please leave a message after the tone"

You could feel the sadness crawl back into your heart, this had been the tenth call Peter had dodged from you and it pained you to say it but it stung a lot. If you were so annoying to him wouldn't he at least tell you stop? To go away? Or to leave him alone? Who just ignores someone for three weeks straight and leaves them without any explanation?

You sighed sadly and tried holding your tears at bay as you popped your phone down beside you on your bed. You had promised yourself this was the last call you would make to Peter, no matter what. It hurt you to think you've possibly done something wrong and you had no idea how to fix it, but on the other hand, what if all this wasn't your fault and he was just being a total ass?

You guys had only recently started dating so all of this was new to the both of you. He seemed so interested and adorable when he kept leaving you little love notes in your locker at school, a new cliche for each school day to brighten you up. You smiled to yourself at the memory.

What happened to that guy? That was the guy you fell for. He always wore a lopsided smile that showed off his cute dimples and grew shy whenever you stared at him for too long. He only had the courage to finally approach you because his friends practically forced him but you were glad. You liked him equally as much and had no courage to make the first move.

You could feel a tear slowly leave your eye, snapping you out of your trance. You quickly wipe it away with the back of your hand, instantly becoming angry with yourself. You were crying over a boy for goodness sake! Since when did you become one of those sappy girls who clung onto their boyfriend's every last move and word... boyfriend... was he even really your boyfriend? You guys hadn't even gotten to that part. You guys had established you liked each other and went out on a few dates. Those few dates were undeniably the best dates of your life, you've been on one or two before but they were terrible in comparison.

It wasn't even the date that made it special, it was how Peter reacted to everything you did or said. He was so flustered for most of the night, making sure you were having a good time and making sure to be as gentlemanly as possible. Half way through the night you could tell he wasn't going to loosen up so you decided to take matters into your own hands.

"Just be yourself Peter" You blurted out, walking beside him down the footpath with his jacket around your now warm figure. You couldn't help but to take a smell at his jacket from time to time, enjoying his smell lingering on you. Peter saw this a few times and smiled to himself, his cheeks turning a shade of red.

"What?" This had caught Peter completely off guard. You nervously removed your hand from the jacket pocket and moved it close to his, slowly trailing your fingers over his hand before interlocking your fingers with his. You heard his breathing hitch at the movement, your heart speeding even faster.