Chapter Sixty Nine.

Start from the beginning

"Girl, please. That boy loves and adores the hell out of you and you're the happiest I've seen you in a long time. He's going to be thrilled that the love of his life is going to have a little him or a tiny version of you. Don't stall on telling him. Just tell him what the deal is. Cook him a nice dinner or get him some food from his favorite restaurant, spoil him a little and then boom. Drop the bomb."

Priscilla laughed and shook her head, "You're a fool."

"You already knew this." Anastasia laughed, "But seriously, tell him. He's going to be extremely happy, I know it. And if he's not, I'll come over there and beat his ass. Shit, it's a blessing to have a baby by one of us. We are treasures of gold in human form, okurrrr?"

Priscilla laughed again and thanked her sister for calming her nerves on the situation. After she got off the phone with Anastasia, she got up and grabbed her keys. She walked downstairs and out of the door, getting in her car once again. She backed out of the driveway and headed to the Mimi's Cafe.

Priscilla placed the bag of food on the table and placed her keys next to it. Patrick was getting off work early and he was going to be home in about thirty minutes at most. Priscilla really wanted to cook him something, but her body just wouldn't give her the energy to. She was still feeling nauseous, but luckily it wasn't as bad as it was earlier that morning. She was certain she'd at least be able to get through the food.

She got chicken and shrimp jambalaya for Patrick and parmesan crusted chicken pasta for herself. For dessert, she got them a French silk slab pie to share together. She went upstairs to her bedroom to make herself look somewhat sexy. She took a quick shower and put on a light pink spaghetti strap silk nightie that had lace detailing at the V. She placed her hair up into a bun and sprayed on a rose scented body mist from Bath & Body Works.

As she walked down the stairs, the front door opened and Patrick walked in. He smiled at her and placed his keys on the table. He took off his suit jacket, draping it across the chair of the dining room table.

"There's my destiny." He stated.

Priscilla blushed and Patrick greeted her by grabbing her face into his palms and kissing her lips like he hadn't seen her in months. She could never deny how knee weakening his kisses were.

He buried his face into her neck, inhaling her scent and gently kissing her skin.

"You smell amazing." He complimented her.

"Thank you. I went out and got some food from Mimi's. I wanted to cook, but my body just couldn't handle it." She admitted.

"Yeah, you told me you hadn't been feeling so good the last few days. Do you need me to run to the store and get you anything?" He wondered, caressing her cheek.

"No, no. I'll be fine." She nodded and placed her hand on his, "We should probably eat before the food gets cold, though."

"Alright. I'll pour you up some ginger ale in case that nausea starts kicking in again, ok?"

"Thank you, babe." She smiled.

He winked at her and kissed her forehead before heading into the kitchen. She took their food out of the bag and placed them onto the table. She was trying to keep a calm demeanor in front of him, but her nervousness was struggling to be contained. She tried to remember Anastasia's words and took deep breaths to calm herself down.

"Just relax and don't be afraid. After dinner, relax him with a massage and slowly ease the bombshell into your conversation. Whether you like it or not, it has to happen." She thought to herself.

Patrick came back with two forks, a glass of ginger ale for her and a glass of iced tea for himself. The two of them sat down at the table, said their grace and began to eat. As they enjoyed their food, they began to discuss the details of their day. Priscilla mentioned how she struggled to get through her workout and even had to leave work early because she was feeling so bad.