Chapter Forty.

Stephanie brushed off her outfit and looked in the mirror. She wore a dark blue long sleeved crop top with a matching skirt and white pumps. Her blue hair was up in a high ponytail as she rocked a smokey eye and a nude lip color. Drew was taking her out to dinner to celebrate. He and the boys officially signed the papers to be a part of the record label that wanted them.

She grabbed her bag and walked out of the bathroom. She walked back into the salon where the girls were and they all looked at her.

"Well, look at you, Miss Thing." Karrene said.

"Where are you headed, looking like you looking?" Skye asked her.

"Drew is taking me out to dinner to celebrate. Him and the boys signed the papers today and they are officially signed artists." Stephanie smiled.

"That's great. Look at little Drew, moving on up." Priscilla chuckled.

"Yeah, he should be here any minute. Tell Patrick I said thank you for doing what he's doing for the boys."

"I will. How are you and Drew doing, anyways?"

"We couldn't be any better. Honestly, I don't know why I waited so long to tell him how I felt."

"Cause you were being stubborn. Y'all should've been together in high school."

"Cállate, no empieces conmigo." Stephanie rolled her eyes.

"No te enojes conmigo por decir la verdad."

"Ignoring you. Anyways, what about you and Patrick?"

"We are more than good. That man is certainly something special. I wish he would've came along earlier. I could've avoided a lot of bullshit." Priscilla shook her head.

"Hey, at least you got him now. I wish him nothing but luck, cause you are a handful and a half."

"You got some nerve. You forgot who had to babysit your little ass back then."

Stephanie rolled her eyes again and shook her head. The bell from the door rang and Drew walked in. He wore jeans, a fitted white t-shirt and an olive green bomber jacket with white Jordans. He also wore a dog tag chain with his name on it around his neck.

"Drew, Drew, look at you! Don't you look like a superstar already?" Mia complimented him.

"Thank you. I appreciate it." He chuckled and gave her a hug.

"Steph, girl, if he wasn't your man...." Skye started.

"Skye, you're my girl and all, but don't play with me." Stephanie warned her.

"You know I love you." Skye blew her a kiss.

"Anyways," Stephanie rolled her eyes and chuckled, "Are you ready to go?"

"I am if you are." Drew nodded.

"Alright. Ladies, I will see y'all later."

"Have fun, you two. And little bro-in-law, congratulations on your deal." Priscilla smiled.

"Thank you, big sis." Drew smiled back.

Drew opened the door for Stephanie, allowing her to walk out first. He opened the car door for her and she got inside, buckling her seatbelt. He got in on his side and did the same before starting up the car.

"So where are you taking me tonight?" She asked him.

"It's a surprise." He winked.

"Ugh, you know shit like that makes me anxious and antsy."