Chapter Forty One.

The next morning, Priscilla woke up and stretched her arms as she looked around the room. Patrick was nowhere to be found, but she could hear his voice downstairs. She got up and walked into the bathroom to freshen herself up a bit before she went downstairs to see him. She turned on the shower and placed her hair up into a bun before closing the door and stepping in the shower, allowing the warm water to run down her body.

The night after Drew's show when she came back home with Patrick, the two of them spent that time making love and talking with each other, sleeping and repeating the process. If she thought she was falling for Patrick before, she was in trouble now. The man took care of her body in ways no other man had and he treated her like she was so fragile that if he made any wrong move, he'd break her. He was so attentive and cared about her pleasure first.

He took notice as to what had an effect on her and what didn't. He made her feel like a woman.

After fifteen minutes, she grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her body as she stepped out of the shower. She looked around his bathroom, searching for an extra toothbrush and she found one unopened under the sink. She used it to brush her teeth and she used a little mouthwash to make her mouth extra clean.

She walked back into the bedroom and grabbed one of his dress shirts that was resting against the chair in the corner of the room. She slipped it on, keeping two of the top buttons undone and she fixed her hair, placing it in a high ponytail. She walked out of the bedroom, carefully and quiet making her way down the stairs.

As she got closer to the kitchen, she saw Patrick talking on the phone. From the sounds of it, he was talking business. He was shirtless, wearing nothing but grey sweatpants. Two of her weakness--a fit, shirtless man and grey sweatpants on a guy. They tended to show the manhood of a man so well. Like they were made for them.

She stood by the entrance of the kitchen, just watching him. One reason was because she didn't want to disturb his phone call and the second was because he was just so delicious to look at.

"That's my final offer. So do we have a deal? Excellent. I'll be there tomorrow to sign the papers. Thank you, you too. Alright, goodbye." Patrick spoke into the phone and hung up.

He turned around and directed his attention towards her. He smiled at her and placed his phone down onto the counter.

"Well, aren't you the most beautiful sight." He winked.

Priscilla blushed and looked down at her feet, "Thank you."

He walked up to her and lifted up her chin, looking down at her.

"Stop looking away so much. I can't see those pretty eyes of yours." He told her.

"Ugh, it's hard not to when you say things like that." She shook her head.

He chuckled and kissed her lips, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Wearing my stuff already, huh?" He joked.

"I couldn't find anything else to wear and I needed to cover my body. I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize. It looks way better on you, anyways." He complimented her, "But you could've came downstairs naked and I wouldn't have minded. Actually, I'd kind of prefer it."

Priscilla's cheeks turned red and she felt her body grow slightly hot. She covered her face, feeling a bit embarrassed with the way she was acting and feeling.

"Patrick, stop." She spoke, slightly muffled.

"Stop what, huh?" He removed her hands and held onto them.

"Stop saying sweet things like that. I can't take it."

"Why does it bother you so much?"

"I...I don't know." She shrugged and looked down again.