Chapter Sixty Two.

The next day, Lashelle walked into the hotel room that her and Trey shared, holding three shopping bags in her hands. She placed them onto the floor and plopped down on the small couch in the room. Her phone began ringing in her pocket and she reached for it to see Trey calling her on FaceTime. She pressed accept and ran her fingers through her hair.

"Wifey, what's good, girl?" He greeted her with a bright smile.

"Hey, baby. I just got to the room. I did a little shopping for your show tonight." She told him.

"Oh, for real?"

"Yeah. I wanted to look good for tonight. I know I hadn't really done a great job at supporting you at shows and everything, so."

"That's real sweet of you, baby girl. I appreciate that." He smiled, "But you don't have to be so hard on yourself."

"I know, I know."

"Look, how about me and you have dinner in the room after the show?"

"But I thought you and your boys would've wanted to go clubbing afterwards."

"We can do that anytime. I just want some time with my wife. I kind of don't feel like sharing you tonight." He admitted.

Lashelle blushed, "Aww, baby. That's really sweet. I would be happy to do that."

"Good, good. I got to get back to practicing and sound checking and all that. But come early and we can chill before the show."

"I'll be there."

"Alright, baby. I'll see you soon."

"Ok, babe. I love you."

Trey smiled boyishly, "I love you more, baby girl."

"I don't doubt that one bit." She expressed truthfully.

He winked at her and ended the FaceTime call. Lashelle ran her fingers through her hair and placed it up into a bun as she got up, walking into the bathroom to take a shower.

After her shower, writing lyrics and listening to Trey's new album to past the time, Lashelle stood in the mirror of the bathroom applying mascara to her eyelashes. Then she grabbed her pink lip gloss and swiped it across her lips a few times until they shone under the lights. She turned off the lights and walked out of the bathroom before grabbing her outfit from one of the bags of things she bought. She got dressed in a long sleeved burgundy colored lace up dress and black and red ombre Louboutin pumps.

She brushed down her dark brown hair and sprayed on some perfume. She grabbed her phone to see a text from her driver, letting her know that he was outside of the hotel. She replied back to him and grabbed her purse before leaving the room. She took the elevator down to the lobby and walked out of the hotel as her driver opened the door for her. She got into the backseat and buckled her seatbelt. It didn't take too long until the driver drove off to where Trey was performing.

When the car arrived at the building, Lashelle got out and security guided her inside as paparazzi snapped photos of her. They took her through the entrance to backstage and she walked into the dressing room to see Trey laughing with his friends, including Chris.

"There's my lady." Trey smiled and walked over to her, "Hey, baby girl."

"Hi, baby." She gave him a kiss and looked him up and down, "You look really good."