Chapter Seven.

Anastasia pulled up to her beige two story house and parked her 2015 Mercedes Benz C300 Sport. She smiled when she saw the matte black BMW M3 next to her. She got out of the car, stretching her body out. She slung her purse over her shoulder and closed the door, pressing the lock button on her keys. She used her house key to open the door and her nose was immediately greeted by a pleasant smell.

She placed her purse on the couch and her keys on the coffee table. She walked towards the kitchen and heard Nas playing softly from his phone through the iHome system. She saw Jermaine at the stove scuffling around. She didn't know what he was cooking, but the smell alone made her mouth water.

She cleared her throat to get his attention and he lifted his head up to look at her.

"There's my baby love." He smiled.

She blushed at his nickname for her. He wrapped his arms around her and lifted her up off the ground, causing her to squeal.

"I missed you." He admitted to her.

"I missed you too, baby. Where's my kiss?"

He leaned in and kissed her lips slowly. She loved those slow kisses. It made her melt inside.

"Much better. Now what are you cooking in here? It smells amazing." She asked him.

"Shrimp and chicken pasta." He replied as he set her down on her feet.

"Oh, my God. That sounds amazing."

"You hungry?"

"Starving."

"Well, go head upstairs and get you a shower. By the time you come down, the food will be good and ready."

"Yes, daddy." She giggled.

He smirked and leaned down to kiss her lips again, giving her ass a squeeze. She gently bit down on his lower lip and he slapped her ass.

"Alright, now. You better watch yourself." He informed her.

She winked and stripped off her clothes as she ran up the stairs. She grabbed a pair of sexy yet comfortable pajamas and walked to the bathroom to take her shower.

Fifteen minutes later, she walked downstairs in a silky cami and shorts set with her hair up in a ponytail. She saw Jermaine exiting out of the kitchen and he smiled at her.

"Just in time. Food's done." He told her.

"Good, I'm so hungry."

He wrapped his arms around his waist and inhaled her scent deeply, "You smell amazing."

"I wore it just for you." She rubbed the back of his neck.

"I'll fix your plate, mami. You sit back and relax."

"Thank you, papi." She smiled.

He winked at her and went back into the kitchen. Anastasia got comfortable on the couch and turned on the television, flipping through the channels. She settled on a showing of Boomerang, one of her favorite movies.

Jermaine came out of the kitchen holding two plates and he carefully placed them onto the coffee table.

"What do you want to drink, baby girl?" He asked her.

"Hmm, look in my fridge. There should be a bottle of sangria in there."

"You got it."

He disappeared to the kitchen once more and Anastasia grabbed her plate and fork. The cajun shrimp and chicken pasta looked like something right out of a magazine. One of the skills he acquired was throwing down in the kitchen. She swirled some of the pasta around her fork before spearing a shrimp onto it. She took a bite and closed her eyes in bliss.

Jermaine came out of the kitchen holding two wine glasses and a bottle of Lolailo sangria. He saw her reaction to his cooking and chuckled.

"Taste good?" He asked.

She nodded her head and held up her thumb. He sat down beside her and opened the bottle, pouring the dark fruity liquid into both glasses. He grabbed his plate and began to indulge in his food with her.

"Mmm, that feels good." Anastasia moaned.

Jermaine massaged and rubbed her foot as she took a sip of her second glass of sangria. She bit her lip and leaned her head back in bliss.

"You like that, huh?" He smirked.

"Mhm. Daddy's got those magic fingers."

"You knew that. How many times I hit that G-spot with these fingers?"

"Ok, ok. Touché. Damn, you had to go there?"

"Hell yeah. I'm thinking about doing that right now."

"Oh, really?" She smirked and opened her legs, "What's stopping you?"

"First, I need them shorts to come off."

"Take them off then."

He slowly moved his hands up her legs and thighs and removed her shorts. He smirked when he discovered she was wearing no panties underneath.

"Came downstairs ready, huh?" He joked.

"I stay ready, baby. You know me." She winked.

He gently gripped her thighs and pulled her closer to him before planting kisses against her inner thighs. As he was getting closer and closer to her dripping center, his phone started to go off. The pair sighed and Anastasia shook her head.

"I'm sorry, baby girl. Let me see who this is." He apologized and got up to grab his phone.

Anastasia took a long sip of her sangria and watched Jermaine go into the kitchen. She could hear bits and pieces of his conversation. She knew it was his annoying baby mama calling him to harass him or make up some excuse about their daughter. She felt his baby mama had to have an sixth sense of when the two of them were about to have an intimate moment because most of the time, whenever they were, she'd intervene some kind of way.

At this point, Anastasia didn't even feel like being bothered with sex. She just wanted to drink and go to bed.

Jermaine came out of the kitchen with an exasperated look on his face.

"I'm sorry about that, baby girl. Janet was asking about Arielle's doll and if she left it at my house. I told her she knew Arielle would never leave her doll at my house. Then she started acting all pissy and shit, asking me questions about stuff that's not her business. It was working my damn nerves."

"It's ok. I'm getting tired anyways. I think I just want to finish my wine and go to bed." She got up from the couch and grabbed her shorts.

"Baby-"

"It's ok. I just really think I should go to bed. Goodnight, J."

She kissed his cheek and walked upstairs with her glass in hand.