Chapter Twenty Five.

Priscilla walked to her car as her Prada sunglasses covered her eyes and got inside, buckling her seatbelt. Her next appointment wasn't until 2:15 and she trusted the girls to look after the salon in her absence. She started up the car and drove off down the road, peeling back the sunroof. She turned up the radio and hummed along as she began to get closer to her destination.

She arrived to a large building full of multiple cars and parked her car. She got out, carrying her rose gold Coach handbag on her arm and closed the car door behind her as she walked towards the dealership. Her nude Steven Madden Slithur heels clicked across the marble lobby as she walked up the receptionist desk.

No one was there, but she saw a tall, brown skinned man in a stylish grey suit approaching her. He checked her out for a second and smiled.

"Welcome to PB Motors. My name is Jackson. How may I help you today?" He greeted her politely.

"Hi, I'm Priscilla D'Cruz. I'm looking for Patrick." She responded, removing her sunglasses.

"Ok, follow me."

She smiled and followed him down a semi long hallway. They got to Patrick's office and Jackson knocked on the door.

"Come in." Patrick said.

Jackson opened the door and Priscilla peeked in to see Patrick at his desk, typing away at his computer.

"Hey, boss man. I've got a Miss Priscilla D'Cruz here to see you." Jackson informed him.

Patrick looked up from the screen and nodded, "Let her in."

"My lady, go ahead in." Jackson smiled and opened the door wider for her.

"Thank you."

Priscilla walked inside and Jackson closed the door behind her. Patrick smiled at her and folded down his Macbook.

"Well, aren't you a pleasant sight." He told her.

She blushed and ran her fingers through her hair, "Thank you. How are you?"

"I'm doing great. Even better now."

Patrick got up from his chair and walked closer to her. Priscilla looked him up and down, taking in his appearance. He was dressed in a white button down shirt with the sleeves folded up, black slacks and black dress shoes. The black rimmed glasses completed the look perfectly. He pulled her close to him and hugged her tightly. She inhaled his scent and nearly melted.

He looked down at her as she looked up at him.

"How are you?" He asked her.

"I'm good. Really good."

"That's great. To what do I owe the pleasure of your presence?"

"Well, my next appointment isn't until 2:15, so I was wondering if I could treat you out to lunch this time."

"Well, I'm not too busy right now. I'd love to." He smiled.

"Great." She smiled, "You can relax and look good. I'll drive and I'll pay."

"I'm cool with letting you drive, but letting you pay? I don't know about that." He raised his eyebrow.

"You don't have a choice, Mr. Breeding."

"Oh, really?"

"Yes. I know you're a traditional guy for the most part, but luckily, you're dealing with a successful woman who is not afraid to pay every now and then. I can take care of myself and even take care of you, too." She winked and walked out of his office.