Chapter Thirty Three.

Three long hours passed and Priscilla was beginning to get impatient. She just wanted to hear that her mother would be ok and that nothing was wrong. She sat in her seat, anxiously pumping her knee up and down as her elbow rested against her leg and her chin rested against her palm.

Carlos placed his hand on her knee, causing her to look at him.

"Relax, sweetheart. I know Stassi. She will be just fine." He comforted her, "Why don't you go get something to eat?"

"As soon as I hear the doctor say she's ok and as soon as I see her, I will. I just can't right now." She replied, running her fingers through her hair.

Carlos nodded his head and kissed her forehead in reassurance. Priscilla looked and saw Dr. Vega walking towards them. She immediately stood up, causing everyone else to stand up.

"How is my mother? Is she ok?" Priscilla asked her.

"She just got out of surgery and it was a complete success. She's back in her room now and she's resting. I say, give it about 45 minutes to an hour and she should be awake." Dr. Vega informed them.

"Thank you so much." Carlos thanked her and shook her hand.

"Not a problem at all. It's my job." Dr. Vega smiled and walked away.

"So how about all of us go get something to eat from the restaurant down the street and come back?" Carlos suggested.

"I think that's a good idea. I'm starving." Anastasia said, rubbing her stomach.

"Me too. Let's go." Stephanie agreed.

They all left the hospital and got into Carlo's Lexus SUV before driving off to get something to eat.

After a delicious lunch, they all arrived back at the hospital and walked down the hallway to Stassi's room. Once they reached her room, Carlos opened the door and walked in first as everyone else followed behind. Priscilla saw Stassi smiling and looking peaceful and relaxed. She wanted to burst out into tears. She thought she would lose her mother.

"There's my big brother and my girls." Stassi greeted them.

"Hey, baby sister. How are you feeling?" Carlos asked Stassi.

"Hi, everyone. I'm doing fine. I feel good." Stassi smiled, "I'm so glad to see all of you."

"We're so glad you're ok, mama. You had us all worried." Priscilla told her and grabbed her hand.

"That's exactly why I didn't want to tell you all. I didn't want you worrying about me like you already do. But believe me, I am 100% ok." Stassi gently patted Priscilla's hand in reassurance and looked over at Arielle, "Well, who is this pretty girl? I've never seen her before."

"Mama, this is Arielle. Jermaine's little girl. Arielle, this is my mother." Anastasia informed Stassi.

"Hi." Arielle waved shyly.

"Hello, sweetie. You can call me Miss Stassi." Stassi smiled.

"So when can you get out of this place?" Stephanie asked her.

"Possibly tomorrow if everything checks out."

"Thank goodness we won't have to worry about this anymore." Priscilla said.

"You're right about that." Anastasia agreed.

"Well, on another bright side, Sandra, Theodore, Milo, Alex and Sheila will be at the house tomorrow to see you and so will Trey." Carlos informed Stassi.