Chapter Fifty.

The next morning around 8:15 AM, Lashelle was riding in a black traveler van, on her way to the beach house. She ran her fingers through her now dark brown hair and fixed her Ray-Ban shades on her face. She felt a little bit of nervousness stirring in her stomach. She hadn't been around everyone since the lunch at Stassi's house and she hadn't spoken to Trey since their fight. She'd seen him, but only on Snapchat and Instagram.

He was always showing himself either partying in the club with his friends, working out or in the studio. He'd grown his hair out and his facial hair, he looked more on the scruffy, hardcore side instead of the short haired, clean cut man she was used to for so long and he even seemed to adopt more of an "I don't give a fuck" attitude. He still held that sweet, gentle side, but he also allowed his Virginia roots to take over more and let it be known that he was not to be messed with.

She didn't even really know who he was anymore. He was a different Trey. He was an extra muscular, brash, scruffy, intense and rougher version of him......and it turned her on to no end. She wanted him bad as ever, but she was scared. Scared of rejection. Scared to face him. Scared he'd say those two magic words--it's over.

But she knew she had to face him sooner or later. Her therapist told her that making up with her mama and her sisters were important, but her making up with Trey couldn't compare. Family would always be there, a good man would not if she continued to act up.

Her thoughts were interrupted by her phone ringing. It was Stassi calling.

"Hola, mama." Lashelle said.

"Hola, angel. How are you feeling?" Stassi asked her.

"Nervous, mama. I'm not even going to lie. I mean, what if it's really over between me and Trey? We haven't talked or seen each other in months."

"It's not over until he says the words. You love him, right?"

"Of course I do." She expressed.

"You want your marriage?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Are you willing to make the changes needed to make it work?"

"Absolutely."

"Then there you go." Stassi said, "You fight for your marriage, sweetie."

"I'll try, mama."

Lashelle looked out of the window and realized that she arrived to the beach house.

"Alright, well, I'm here at the house. I'll talk to you later." She informed Stassi.

"Ok, sweetheart. I'll talk to you later. Mama loves you."

"I love you too, mama. Take care of yourself."

She hung up and placed her phone into her purse. She got out of the van and Dwayne the driver helped her with her bags. She inhaled deeply and exhaled sharply.

"Here we go." She told herself.

Dwayne took her bags inside of the house and she followed behind. As she walked into the house, the smell of pancakes, sausage, bacon, grits and eggs filled her nose. It smelled mouthwatering. She gave Dwayne a tip and he thanked her and smiled before leaving. She placed her bags aside and saw everyone outside on the deck, eating their breakfast. She removed her shades and walked outside towards them.

"Good morning, y'all." She greeted them with a wave.

"You made it!" Anastasia exclaimed excitedly and hugged her.

Lashelle laughed and hugged her back, "Yes, I did. I said I would."

"We're so glad to have you here, sis. Now the group is complete." Stephanie smiled.