Chapter Sixty Nine.

*Monday Morning/Noon*

"Ok, you are all set, love." Priscilla handed a mirror to Kehlani.

Kehlani took the mirror and looked at her freshly cut wavy and flipped black hair in astonishment.

"Oh, wow. This is gorgeous. You killed it." She turned around and gave Priscilla a high five.

"I'm so glad you like it." Priscilla smiled.

"You are going to have me looking cute for my show tonight. I love this."

"You are already cute." Priscilla chuckled.

Kehlani paid for her hair and gave Priscilla a twenty dollar tip for the great job she did. She also made sure to tip Stephanie the same amount for doing her nails and toes.

"Thank you so much. You did amazing." Kehlani hugged her.

"Aww, you're welcome, sweetie. Come back and see us, alright?"

"I definitely will. I'm telling my people about y'all for sure." Kehlani looked over at Stephanie and held up her nails, "Steph, bomb job on the nails. Keep me updated whenever you decide to open your nail salon."

"No problem, mamacita and don't worry. I got you." Stephanie winked and went back to working on Zendaya's nails.

"I'll be seeing you guys again. Thank you again."

"Alright, pretty girl. You take care."

Kehlani waved and said goodbye to everyone before walking out of the salon. Celebrity clients were beginning to come more and more, thanks to Stephanie's networking at the parties Drew took her to. She'd done the hair of Kehlani, Zendaya, Taraji P. Henson and even Lala Anthony just to name a few. Not to mention, Lashelle. Her name was getting out there and more people were starting to know of her and her salon.

Priscilla started to clean up her station a bit and a nauseous feeling began to circulate in her stomach. She struggled to get through her workout earlier that morning, but she grit her teeth and stuck it out. She threw up afterwards, but at least her workout was done. Her clothes were oddly beginning to fit slightly tighter even though she kept up her daily workout routine. She didn't understand what was going on, but it was annoying her.

Eventually, the feeling grew stronger and a signal was sent to her brain that she'd better get to the bathroom quickly. Priscilla ran towards the back and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind her before releasing the remnants in her stomach into the toilet for the second time that day. Once she finished, she flushed the toilet and washed her hands. She grabbed a couple of paper towels and dried her hands, wiping her mouth and her slightly sweaty forehead with the paper towels.

She exited the bathroom, rubbing her stomach and exhaled sharply as she walked back to her station. She plopped down into her chair and leaned her head back.

"You ok, boss lady?" Skye asked her.

"I honestly have no idea." Priscilla shook her head.

"You look a little flushed. Are you sick?" Mia wondered, feeling her forehead.

"I don't think so. At least I hope not. I've just been feeling a bit nauseous these last few days. It started off very subtle and I would drink ginger ale to calm it down. It used to fade for a few hours and then come back. But ever since the day after our father's viewing, it's been full force. I struggled to get through my workout this morning."

"Ooh. I know what's wrong with you." Karrene said in a sing-song voice and sipped on her frappuccino.

"What?" Priscilla raised her eyebrow.