Chapter Sixty Nine.

Start from the beginning

"Patrick done knocked your ass up."

"Say what? No, definitely not." She doubted.

"Girl, please. I'm sure you two get down on a daily and your symptoms tie together perfectly."

"Even if we do, we always use protection."

Priscilla thought back to the couple of times that they didn't. When the two of them had a hot and heavy moment in the hot tub at his house a couple of months ago and when they were laying in bed one morning and decided to have an early morning session.

The thought of her being pregnant was a bit scary yet kind of exciting. Scary because she didn't know what Patrick was going to say or how he was going to feel. Exciting because she could possibly have a little one growing inside of her that was part of him and part of her. Plus, she'd be lying if she said she never thought about having a baby. She just wasn't going to give any of the other jackasses from before that privilege.

Before she began to jump to conclusions, she knew what she needed to do.

"I'm going home, y'all. I'm not feeling too good and I think I need to lay down." She told them.

"Go get some rest, boss. We got it from here." Mia assured her.

"I appreciate it. I'll see y'all tomorrow." Priscilla got up and grabbed her purse.

"And don't forget to take a PT." Karrene reminded her.

Priscilla just chuckled and walked out of the salon. She got into her car, started it up and drove off to the store. She had to know if there was a possibility that she could be pregnant.

Priscilla sat on the edge of the bathtub, nibbling at her thumb nail as she waited patiently for the pregnancy tests to finish processing. She opted on getting two just in case one ended up possibly being a false positive. Five minutes was a short time, but in this case, it felt like hours. She got up and paced back and forth, looking at the clock on her phone. After five minutes passed, she took a deep breath and exhaled sharply as she picked up both pregnancy tests.

The both of them had two lines, indicating that she was pregnant. She plopped down on the closed toilet seat, shocked and unable to speak. She couldn't believe it. She was actually pregnant and going to have a baby.

She sat like that for about ten minutes, processing her thoughts and wondering how she was going to tell Patrick. What if he wasn't ready?

She walked into her bedroom and grabbed her phone, searching through her contacts until she found Anastasia's number. She pressed the call button and sat on the edge of the bed, waiting for her to answer.

"Hello?" Anastasia said.

"Hey, sis."

"Hey, big sis. How are you?"

Priscilla sighed and shrugged, "I'm ok for the most part."

"My sister radar is going off. What's going on?"

Priscilla ran her fingers through her curly tresses and cleared her throat, "I'm pregnant."

"Say what?!" Anastasia exclaimed excitedly, "Big sis is going to have a little one? That's great!"

"Yeah, I am." She chuckled nervously.

"You don't sound too excited."

"No, no. I am. It's just...." She sighed, "I don't know how Patrick is going to take it. I mean, he might not even be ready to be a father."