36

"You what?!" Namjoon boomed, completely enraged about everything.

"I did hit him with my car... But that was four years ago Joonie! It was an accident I didn't mean to hit him!" Jin protested and Jungkook nodded.

"It was my fault, I shouldn't have walked across the street at dark and drunk."

"And you were underage." Namjoon's fatherly instinct kicked in. "I can't believe this!"

"I was so scared to say anything. I recognized your face the second I came in here. I feel so guilty." Jin put his head down and placed his hands over his face.

"It's okay hyung, I'm not dead at least!" The youngest smiled and Taehyung chuckled while he pulled him into a hug. "I still can't remember most things though..."

"You can't remember the bad things! Which is good." Taehyung said, suddenly also feeling guilty.

"No it's not okay!" Namjoon stood up and paced the living room. "You don't just hit a child with your car, call an ambulance, and think everything is okay after!" He ran a hand through his hair. "This isn't some story book!"

"Joonie please-"

"Okay well what are you wanting us to do?" Taehyung spoke up, his face serious.

"Well y'all are four years too late to tell the police-"

"I'm not telling anyone shit!" Jin stood up.

"Don't cuss at me Jin!" He walked to his boyfriend.

"I'm not getting arrested now! My fame would be crushed!"

"See! That's all you care about!" Namjoon threw his arms up and they fell back down which caused a loud smack on his own legs. "My fame! My fame!" He mocked.

Jin gasped and put a hand on his chest. "Are you kidding me?!" He began to raise his voice. "I did the right thing! And you're really going to try and mock me?!"

"What's going on?" Jungkook whispered to his boyfriend.

"Maybe we should've waited until we got home." Taehyung whispered back.

The youngest hummed in response, sticking close to Taehyung as he watched the argument go down.

"You know what, Jin? If you think you're all that-"

"Now I'm really offended Namjoon! I thought you were better than this!" He harshly grabbed his bag that laid on the floor near the couch.

"You should've turned yourself in!"

"Sorry you had to date a damn criminal." Jin said through gritted teeth as he strut his way out the large doors and slammed them as hard as he could. A picture fell off the wall and the glass broke.

Namjoon sat back down and sighed, placing a hand on his head as his elbow rested on the arm rest of the cream colored couch.

"Should we leave you alone?" Jungkook asked softly.

"It's just," he ran a hand through his raven black hair. "Maybe I'm not good enough to be dating anyone. It seems as if all I do is make things worse."

"Don't say that Namjoon. You're a great person." Taehyung walked over to the eldest in the room and sat next to him. "Remember how much you helped me?"

"I made you into a walking statue..."

"No you didn't. I did. But I'm back to my normal self now." Taehyung pulled him into a hug and the elder returned it.

Jungkook got up and walked over to the broken picture, squatting down in front of it. It was a picture of Namjoon and Jin, their arms were wrapped around each other.

He picked up the pieces and the frame, throwing the broken glass away in the nearest trashcan. He placed the broken picture on a table that laid near the door.

He turned around to head back to the couch, but, he seen the last thing he wanted to see. Taehyung's lips pressed against a pair that weren't Jungkook's.

Tears immediately filled the younger's eyes as he ran out of the double doors, fumbling with his phone. He placed it next to his ear as he choked on loud sobs.

"Jungkook?"

"Jimin come g-get me now, p-please." Jungkook's voice cracked and he could barely see. "I-I'm near a r-ramen place..."

"I'll be there in five, just location drop me."

"O-okay..."

Jungkook did as he was told but a sharp pain shot through his head as images flashed through his head again.

A girl rubbing herself on Taehyung in a club like place.

Jungkook screamed as he held his head. He dropped to the floor and shook his head. "Make it stop! Make it stop!" He cried.

He ran out of the club like place and down a dark street. Hearing a car screeching and then being hit.

"Please!" He gripped his hair, his vision becoming more and more blurry. He saw a familiar black car rushing down the road.

The scars on Taehyung's body.

"Jungkook!" Two familiar voices yelled but they sounded like they were far away.

His vision became darker as he saw two bodies slowly running to him. More people rushed out of buildings that surrounded him but everything seemed so slow.

All he could see was black when they reached him, his body felt cold before he couldn't remember anything.