15

**Taehyung POV**

I may have been a creepy stalker that kidnapped a cute kid, but that's not who I really am. I've fallen in love with this guy, and I don't think he sees it. I'm bisexual, but now I think I'm really gay because of Jungkook. He's so adorable when he tries to act tough, it's scary when he's mad, and his presence is overall... wonderful. It's like I can't not be around him, I have to be near him all the time.

I've always had an eye on Jungkook, always. I'm always going to look out for him as well, make sure he doesn't get hurt, anything like that.

I only wish he'd love me the way I love him. It's like blind love. Maybe it's because he's never had a relationship before. But he had a mother and father that loved him... right? Maybe I should ask about that.

"Jungkook," I began.

"Yeah?" He looked at me. My heart began to pound faster, but I kept my calm on the outside.

"You grew up with your mother and father, right? We're they nice to you?"

"Well, I was moved back and fourth from my mom to my dad. My parents got divorced when I was four so it was really hard on me." He tapped my desk like a drum.

"Why did they divorce? Did they fight?"

"They told me it was because my mom cheated on my dad and when my dad found out he was really upset so he went to court and they said they had to "share me" meaning I was swapped from mom to dad on different days of the week. Eventually I just ended up living with my mom." He explained, his voice showing no signs of nervousness or sadness.

"Oh, that's too bad. Sorry you went through that." I've gone through worse, don't worry.

"It's fine, a lot of people go through it." He swirled in the chair and faced me. "What about you?"

That was the one question I did not want to hear out of his mouth. I couldn't tell him the truth, ever.

"Well I lived here with my mother and father until I was five years old then we moved to America. We bought an apartment there and lived together. I learned how to read, write, and speak in full English, it's also where I met my friend Namjoon when I was ten. Anyway, we lived their until I was 17 and I moved back here by myself because I wanted to be on my own. By the time I got back here, I went to the nearest restaurant I could find, and it happened to be a place I've been to since I was born. It was a crew of all women, and they took care of me until I was 19. That's when I moved out and lived on my own and did my own thing."

"Oh damn... that sounds like a... cool life. I wish I could travel again."

"Travelling is fun, we should do that together some time." I flashed my boxy smile at him.

"I really want to go to Jeju Island again. It was my favorite place to go." His face saddened a bit.

I walked over to him and knealed down, placing two fingers under his chin and pushing it to face me. "Then let's go to Jeju island together- we can live there if you want."

He looked at me with shock and sparkly eyes. "Really?! We can live there?!"

"Yes, whatever you wa-" I was attacked with a bear hug before I could finish my sentence. I wrapped my arms around his slim waist and held him close. He feels so warm and safe. I want to stay like this forever.

"Thank you thank you thank you!!" He rubbed his head all over me.

"Let's go then. We can share clothes." He moved off of me, I grabbed two of my bags from under the bed. "We can buy some later as well."

"Wait are you serious?" His voice moved an octave up.

"Yes, now grab what you want and let's go." I began to pack clothes into my bag and he grabbed what he wanted and stuffed them in the other.

***

We boarded the plane, both of us sitting next to each other, my head on his shoulder. I bought him a phone before we arrived, so he was setting it up and playing with it. I felt so happy with Jungkook, I couldn't ever imagine where I would be right now if I didn't have him.

"Taehyung," Jungkook spoke up.

"Hm?"

"Thank you again."

"You don't have to thank me a hundred times in an hour." I chuckled.

"You're just being really nice to me I don't think I could ever pay back what you've given me in cash." He turned the phone off and put his hand on my head.

"You don't have to pay me back, I'd never ask you to." I sat up straight and looked at him. "What I do is completely my desicion."

He hugged me for the nth time that hour, I hugged back each time because I love feeling him against me. The plane engine started, the man on the intercom explaining what to do next before we take off.

We did as he said and the plane began to move, rising up into the air before we knew it.